Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Championship Game: Buffalo vs Kansas City

Ann

5 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Would the Bills have been more focused in the 90's instead of partying if COVID was a thing during the super bowl preparation?

This has crossed my mind lately. I was in Florida for the first couple of SBs and never knew the stories of partying until years later when Al Gore created a way for me to communicate with Bills fans over tubes.  That team would undoubtedly be in something a bubble today. What I don't know is if anyone can point to the direct affects partying had on the loss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This has crossed my mind lately. I was in Florida for the first couple of SBs and never knew the stories of partying until years later when Al Gore created a way for me to communicate with Bills fans over tubes.  That team would undoubtedly be in something a bubble today. What I don't know is if anyone can point to the direct affects partying had on the loss.

I'm too young to remember how those games went but I'm guessing partying for two weeks messes up your sharpness?  I know that one night of drinking would mess up my gym & boxing routine for a week.

17 minutes ago, Meazza said:

I'm too young to remember how those games went but I'm guessing partying for two weeks messes up your sharpness?  I know that one night of drinking would mess up my gym & boxing routine for a week.

It was only a one week prep that season, because that was the first year of the bye-week.  

Schefter reported that Mahomes cleared "big steps" in the protocol and is expected to practice on Wednesday.  He's still not fully cleared and the level of his practice participation will depend on where he is in the protocol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Can we get a Rocky III meme instead, where Apollo Creed teaches Josh Allen how to dance?

I think you mean "Footloose."

No. Wait. That would be Kevin Bacon teaching Josh Allen how to dance.

Edible worthy, I think.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

They both started limping early in the last game.  Davis never looked right after I first noticed it.  At one point the sideline wanted to replace him but he waved them off.

Wasn't Singletary gimping, too?

Just now, Ann said:

Wasn't Singletary gimping, too?

Yes, at the end of the game.  That's why they put Yeldon in for that 3rd down carry.

• Like 1