Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Championship Game: Buffalo vs Kansas City

Ann

50 minutes ago, LB3 said:

This would be a big loss for the game.

Thought i read touchdown Jesus won’t pass protocols in time. So it will be Stills or Duke. Let’s hope and pray it’s Stills. 

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared to death. Forgive me while I revert back to the previous 20 years of Bills football and wait for that shoe to drop....the shoe where they completely fall the hell apart and we are left wondering what we just watched.

• Like 2

All that I ask from the football gods is to please, please, please do not let this become another because Buffalo colossal officiating screw up that ends up costing the Bills a win.  I can accept a blowout loss, a close loss in a hard fought game, heck even losing on another hail mary. But the refs inserting themselves into another Bills heartbreaker is completely unacceptable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared to death. Forgive me while I revert back to the previous 20 years of Bills football and wait for that shoe to drop....the shoe where they completely fall the hell apart and we are left wondering what we just watched.

Right there with ya... although instead of scared, I have been strangely calm since the Indy win.

• Like 3

Billsandhorns
3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Thought i read touchdown Jesus won’t pass protocols in time. So it will be Stills or Duke. Let’s hope and pray it’s Stills. 

I thought they tweaked the protocols for the playoffs. Saying that if a guy was with another team and current with testing they did not need to isolate

11 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

I thought they tweaked the protocols for the playoffs. Saying that if a guy was with another team and current with testing they did not need to isolate

There may have been a one week lag between his NO release and Bills signing

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ann said:

Right there with ya... although instead of scared, I have been strangely calm since the Indy win.

I’m right there with you.

My wife has said to me multiple times over the last few weeks, “how are you not more excited?”. It’s an easy answer. I am just enjoying the ride (but am still a nervous wreck during the games) as the team has already greatly surpassed my expectations for this season. Come what may, we have had the privilege of watching our team finally gel into a real force in the NFL and the football future couldn’t be brighter. The Bills have a MVP level franchise QB who has now put it all together (and still isn’t even at his ceiling), and is someone who makes everyone around him better. High caliber free agents are going to start coming to Buffalo to...win. We have both a front office and coaching staff who are magnificent. We have the pieces both now and for the foreseeable future.

It’s a great time to be a Bills fan.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Same here.  I think it's because I know this team is legit.  It's not like 2017 where deep down I know they don't belong and I'm hoping and praying they get some lucky break that will make the difference.  I know this team is good enough to beat anybody straight up.  And they've been doing it week after week all season. 

Also, seeing them have some real success (and break a whole bunch of those streaks) has been a balm.

• Like 4

Nouseforaname
18 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I’m right there with you.

My wife has said to me multiple times over the last few weeks, “how are you not more excited?”. It’s an easy answer. I am just enjoying the ride (but am still a nervous wreck during the games) as the team has already greatly surpassed my expectations for this season. Come what may, we have had the privilege of watching our team finally gel into a real force in the NFL and the football future couldn’t be brighter. The Bills have a MVP level franchise QB who has now put it all together (and still isn’t even at his ceiling), and is someone who makes everyone around him better. High caliber free agents are going to start coming to Buffalo to...win. We have both a front office and coaching staff who are magnificent. We have the pieces both now and for the foreseeable future.

It’s a great time to be a Bills fan.

Reading this, it's shocking at what level ATOP was wrong about Josh.  Thread after thread about how he would never make it as a franchise QB because of his accuracy and that we should tank the season to draft a real franchise QB.

It's no wonder that board went to shit.  It got taken over by idiots.  I may not have the football knowledge of some of those shit heads and spend time analyzing and mocking drafts because I just don't feel like it, I could still spot a determined kid with potential.

At the beginning of the season, I texted a good friend of mine who is a Chiefs fan and I told him that we'd be watching a Bills vs Chiefs final.  

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Reading this, it's shocking at what level ATOP was wrong about Josh.  Thread after thread about how he would never make it as a franchise QB because of his accuracy and that we should tank the season to draft a real franchise QB.

It's no wonder that board went to shit.  It got taken over by idiots.  I may not have the football knowledge of some of those shit heads and spend time analyzing and mocking drafts because I just don't feel like it, I could still spot a determined kid with potential.

At the beginning of the season, I texted a good friend of mine who is a Chiefs fan and I told him that we'd be watching a Bills vs Chiefs final.  

Allen had to run the course to know what he had and what we had in him.   That job is finished.

There are problems ATOP but they differ as to TSW versus PPP.  TSW suffers primarily from people who have too much time on their hands for the most part.  Then there are the people who feel the need to out talk and out post everyone else.  Then there are the people who feel the need to dig in their heels once they take a position and will never admit to being wrong.

Honestly, I did not know what we had in this team once the draft was complete.  I knew that there were questions on defense.  Consider me pleasantly surprised at this point in time.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Allen had to run the course to know what he had and what we had in him.   That job is finished.

There are problems ATOP but they differ as to TSW versus PPP.  TSW suffers primarily from people who have too much time on their hands for the most part.  Then there are the people who feel the need to out talk and out post everyone else.  Then there are the people who feel the need to dig in their heels once they take a position and will never admit to being wrong.

Honestly, I did not know what we had in this team once the draft was complete.  I knew that there were questions on defense.  Consider me pleasantly surprised at this point in time.

That's fine.  Yes, I agree that TSW and PPP had different problems and we couldn't really know for sure what Josh would become but some of them were so off, it was scary.

I wouldn't be surprised that if we were to lose Sunday against the Chefs, that there will be topics about Josh not having the ability to win the big game and he's just a regular season guy.

3 minutes ago, Meazza said:

That's fine.  Yes, I agree that TSW and PPP had different problems and we couldn't really know for sure what Josh would become but some of them were so off, it was scary.

I wouldn't be surprised that if we were to lose Sunday against the Chefs, that there will be topics about Josh not having the ability to win the big game and he's just a regular season guy.

I'm optimistic about our chances.  The season has unfolded in a way that I think we are going to win it all.  At the same time I hope our team keeps playing like they are men on a mission.  The AFC looks like it could be quite tough for a while.  We might not get the bounces on the ball like we did this year so I could see us finishing with a few less wins this fall.  

• Like 1