Drew Brees

Alaska Darin

41 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It was reported this morning that he played this season with a torn rotator cuff, torn fascia, and 11 broken ribs.

Damn.

That explains the weak passes 🙂

1 hour ago, Ann said:

No wonder everyone said he was retiring. I hope he can heal and have a great life in retirement.

Straight into a booth for broadcasting.  Fox 2nd team perhaps. Or if MNF wants him vs. Griese.

Joe Delamielleure was not a fan of Drew who gave retired players short shrift in negotiations with The League regarding pension and health care.  

I'm with Joe on this. Now that he’s retiring and his body is broken maybe he’ll see what Joe’s points were. Who am I kidding. He’s got tens of millions in the bank. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

And he suffered a collapsed lung when he broke his ribs.  

There's a difference between being tough, and being stupid,  Playing pro football with 11 broken ribs that collapsed a lung is on the wrong side of that line, I think.

I felt the same way when he came back.  I know you wanna play and the team is good but damn, dude.  You got little kids and a ton of jack.  It's a game.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
20 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It was reported this morning that he played this season with a torn rotator cuff, torn fascia, and 11 broken ribs.

Damn.

That is one tough mother &#%$er.

No wonder he’s been talking retirement.