Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Power Rankings

Ann

Jabba The Hutt
On 7/29/2022 at 4:24 PM, PackerNation said:

Simon a sensitive mod, banned me over there for hurting his feelings. I said the Packers and Bills would be in the Super Bowl. I said the Packers will win in Glendale by 2 touchdowns. Was banned 2 minutes after that comment.

True story.

Simon can choke on a bag of dicks

• Haha 1

Hey, at least this thread has allowed me to create a power ranking of those on my ignore list. I mean, it’s now 1 of 1, but I gotta start somewhere.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 1:24 PM, PackerNation said:

Simon a sensitive mod, banned me over there for hurting his feelings. I said the Packers and Bills would be in the Super Bowl. I said the Packers will win in Glendale by 2 touchdowns. Was banned 2 minutes after that comment.

True story.

Ok, that’s certainly believable.

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 7/29/2022 at 4:24 PM, PackerNation said:

True story.

I'm guessing you were banned, not because you said Green Bay would win, but because you were a raging @$$h@l& about it.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2022 at 3:20 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm guessing you were banned, not because you said Green Bay would win, but because you were a raging @$$h@l& about it.

We have a real Kreskin in our midst. 

• 1 month later...
Crap Throwing Clavin

The OBF DAB POMA MVEA* Power Rankings:

1    Kansas City Chiefs
2    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
3    Los Angeles Chargers
3.5    Buffalo Bills
4    Philadelphia Eagles
5    New Orleans Saints
6    Pittsburgh Steelers
7    San Francisco 49ers
8    Cincinnati Bengals
9    Baltimore Ravens
10    Minnesota Vikings
11    Los Angeles Rams
12    Miami Dolphins
13    Cleveland Browns
14    Indianapolis Colts
15    Tennessee Titans
16    Green Bay Packers
17    Denver Broncos
18    Houston Texans
19    Chicago Bears
20    Dallas Cowboys
21    New York Giants
22    Detroit Lions
23    Arizona Cardinals
24    Las Vegas Raiders
25    Washington Commanders
26    Seattle Seahawks
27    Atlanta Falcons
28    Carolina Panthers
29    Jacksonville Jaguars
30    New York Jets
31    Bye Week
32    New England Patriots

*Mean Value Error Adjusted

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Packers are 10th?  Based on what?

Please...this is what the dude from The Score wrote about Tampa.

A convincing win over the Cowboys should put to rest any questions about whether Tom Brady's mysterious vacation from training camp would negatively impact the Bucs. A Brady-led team is inevitable. Them's the rules.

That win was a lot of things, but convincing wasn't one of them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Please...this is what the dude from The Score wrote about Tampa.

That win was a lot of things, but convincing wasn't one of them.

What, you don't love an offense that settles for 4FGs and 19 points in a game where the other team can't move the ball at all?

Dallas had 12 first downs and under 250 yards total offense.  In today's NFL, they might as well not have shown up.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Just my own feeling here but I think the Ravens are far and away the most overrated team here there and everywhere.  Time will tell.

I think they're pretty talented but they won't be able to stay healthy and they'll have problems against teams that have any amount of offensive balance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

PFF thinks the Bills offseason has been lackluster, so that means it was pretty darned good. 😉 

4. BUFFALO BILLS
• Biggest loss: LB Tremaine Edmunds

• Biggest gain: Damien Harris

The loss of Tremaine Edmunds is significant for the defense, but the team was able to retain safety Jordan Poyer and linebacker Matt Milano to provide some stability. Poyer has been remarkably durable in the latter half of his career, logging around 1,000 snaps in five straight seasons before finally missing some time and playing through various ailments in 2022.

They’ve boosted their offensive line by signing tackle Connor Mcgovern, who was very good as a pass-blocker for the Cowboys this past year, recording a 76.6 PFF pass-blocking grade and allowing only 23 pressures.

However, their other free agency moves have been fairly lackluster.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ann said:

PFF thinks the Bills offseason has been lackluster, so that means it was pretty darned good. 😉 

4. BUFFALO BILLS
• Biggest loss: LB Tremaine Edmunds

• Biggest gain: Damien Harris

The loss of Tremaine Edmunds is significant for the defense, but the team was able to retain safety Jordan Poyer and linebacker Matt Milano to provide some stability. Poyer has been remarkably durable in the latter half of his career, logging around 1,000 snaps in five straight seasons before finally missing some time and playing through various ailments in 2022.

They’ve boosted their offensive line by signing tackle Connor Mcgovern, who was very good as a pass-blocker for the Cowboys this past year, recording a 76.6 PFF pass-blocking grade and allowing only 23 pressures.

However, their other free agency moves have been fairly lackluster.

It’s just so very important to so many to win the off-season Lombardi. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1