Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Conference Championship Game: Bills @ Chiefs GAME THREAD 2021/01/24

Foxx

My cable doesn’t carry CBS for some &#%$ing reason, and the WiFi is such shit that I can’t stream on CBS all access.... 

Moral of the story - ya get what you pay for when you get WiFi and cable included in the rent. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

My cable doesn’t carry CBS for some &#%$ing reason, and the WiFi is such shit that I can’t stream on CBS all access.... 

Moral of the story - ya get what you pay for when you get WiFi and cable included in the rent. 

Get ye to a bar.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

My woes are in the nfc thread. Alas I am good to go.

Let's Go Buffalo!

If we can't win just rip the band aid off. Let me know on the 2nd q it's over. I'll be honest. I'll know. I can take it. Just don't hurt me Buffalo. Please.

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think NFL.com is streaming the game. They had the first one today.

Just now, DC Tom said:

So they got some kid from a garage band to do the anthem?  I could do that as well...and I suck.

It was still pretty cool.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

So they got some kid from a garage band to do the anthem?  I could do that as well...and I suck.

Never change, Tom!

😂

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I was thinking that Brian May would have killed it.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Out of context:  Josh Allen just drew a Vince Ferragamo comparison.