Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Championship Game: The Aftermath

Ann

1 minute ago, Ninety-4 said:

I thought the Chiefs got robbed there.  3 penalties on the Bills and only 1 on the Chiefs and that's offsetting, a wash?  Didn't know the rules worked that way.

They got away with PLENTY of after the whistle shenanigans when the game was in doubt. 

Themz' the rules.  I don't have a problem with it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They got away with PLENTY of after the whistle shenanigans when the game was in doubt. 

Themz' the rules.  I don't have a problem with it.

I mean, ya. Someone threw a haymaker at Mongo.

Doesn't strike me as the brightest idea, but he got away with it.

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
35 minutes ago, Joe said:

I mean, ya. Someone threw a haymaker at Mongo.

Doesn't strike me as the brightest idea, but he got away with it.

I heard Hill threw a punch early in the game too.

Nouseforaname

The players deserved praise and I'm glad that the mafia waited for them at the airport. 

Who wouldn't want to play for a fanbase this dedicated?  

The future is bright.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I cracked my fibula in college.  Was on crutches for two weeks, in an air cast for three more.

Beasley's insane.  

Or you're just a pussy. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Just now, DC Tom said:

Could be.

But I was actually pretty athletic back then.

I joke, of course. I'm not athletic but I once hooked up with a girl who was on an athletic scholarship at a big college. She wrecked her ankle pretty badly that weekend and I thought for sure that was it for her.

But damn if she didn't rally. She taped that effin' thing up, got up on that stage, and absolutely crushed the wet t-shirt contest at Ya-Yas in Daytona Beach back in '82.

Total trooper.

• Wow 2
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Could be.

But I was actually pretty athletic back then.

You had to be to keep that giant melon from draggin' on the ground like a dying balloon.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I joke, of course. I'm not athletic but I once hooked up with a girl who was on an athletic scholarship at a big college. She wrecked her ankle pretty badly that weekend and I thought for sure that was it for her.

But damn if she didn't rally. She taped that effin' thing up, got up on that stage, and absolutely crushed the wet t-shirt contest at Ya-Yas in Daytona Beach back in '82.

Total trooper.

I applaud her willingness to take one (and likely many) for (from) the team.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Total trooper.

The sympathy card plays well in many circles.  

13 hours ago, Ann said:

Mahomes is certainly the best QB in the league and it isn't even....oh wait...it USED to be not even close, except now it very well may be a little too close for comfort for ole PM.  I don't follow JA on social media, but something tells me that he hasn't once responded to the massive slighting and disrespect he has received on those platforms and elsewhere during his career.  

When you get your balls washed in Marsha-esque fashion all day and night the skin gets a bit thin doesn't it Pat?

37 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

Mahomes is certainly the best QB in the league and it isn't even....oh wait...it USED to be not even close, except now it very well may be a little too close for comfort for ole PM.  I don't follow JA on social media, but something tells me that he hasn't once responded to the massive slighting and disrespect he has received on those platforms and elsewhere during his career.  

When you get your balls washed in Marsha-esque fashion all day and night the skin gets a bit thin doesn't it Pat?

He's a very competitive dude and things like that fuel him.  Montana was exactly the same way.