Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Championship Game: The Aftermath

Ann

1 hour ago, Ann said:

We knew it was iconic as soon as we saw it. Here's hoping that next year's winner is Diggs holding the Lombardi. 

I wasn't happy at 1st because we have the whole team and fan base feeling the same way and it was a me moment.

Looking back on it now though it was one star player expressing how we all felt and I'm good with it.

The pics kind of a love it but hate it pic for me now.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Figster said:

I wasn't happy at 1st because we have the whole team and fan base feeling the same way and it was a me moment.

Looking back on it now though it was one star player expressing how we all felt and I'm good with it.

The pics kind of a love it but hate it pic for me now.

If you wanna win Super Bowls, you better have  a lot of guys who hate losing.  The attitude that Diggs showed after that game has been missing from the Buffalo sports scene from supposed team leaders...for a VERY, VERY long time.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
On 5/17/2021 at 11:21 AM, Alaska Darin said:

If you wanna win Super Bowls, you better have  a lot of guys who hate losing.  The attitude that Diggs showed after that game has been missing from the Buffalo sports scene from supposed team leaders...for a VERY, VERY long time.

That's why my SECOND favorite photo is this, while the clock ticked down at the end of the Houston game:

image.jpeg.c043b793bbcba269be8315c13f3e8257.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1