Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 Available Free Agents: Who do you want?

Ann

On 3/3/2021 at 9:19 AM, Ann said:

I am not sure it was a dig at Diggs or not. Maybe if I had been following the Vikings situation closely it would be more obvious? 🤷‍♂️

</snip>

During a recent appearance on the “Unrestricted with Ben Leber” podcast, Minnesota tight end Kyle Rudolph described how his role in the offense has required him to block more instead of catching passes during the last few seasons.

“You go back to the beginning of (the 2019) season and I’m like, ‘I can either get really good at the only thing I’m asked to do or I can complain about it and I can cause a scene (and) throw a fit. What’s going to be more productive for our team and for this organization?’”

Wonder what Rudolph was referencing when he mentioned complaining and causing a scene? It couldn’t have had anything to do with the circus Diggs created during the middle of the 2019 season because he wasn’t happy with his role in Vikings offense, could it?

</snip>

I took it as a shot at the Vikings' run-first offense, which also frustrated Diggs. 2019 was Dalvin Cook's rookie year.

37 minutes ago, Ann said:

He was a Panther. That's as good as done. 😉

We're getting jaded, because nobody noticed this breaking news:

The Buffalo Bills are hosting former Carolina Panthers punter Michael Palardy on a free agent visit Friday. Palardy missed the 2020 season after tearing his ACL last offseason and can be signed to a contract at any time.

Buffalo’s 2020 punter, Corey Bojorquez, is set to become a Restricted Free Agent. He led the NFL in average punting yardage last season. I projected a three-year contract for Bojo this offseason, but they could tender him a one-year deal at $2.133 million as an RFA or he could sign a contract anywhere above the league minimum of $920,000.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, GG1 said:

We're getting jaded, because nobody noticed this breaking news:

The Buffalo Bills are hosting former Carolina Panthers punter Michael Palardy on a free agent visit Friday. Palardy missed the 2020 season after tearing his ACL last offseason and can be signed to a contract at any time.

Buffalo’s 2020 punter, Corey Bojorquez, is set to become a Restricted Free Agent. He led the NFL in average punting yardage last season. I projected a three-year contract for Bojo this offseason, but they could tender him a one-year deal at $2.133 million as an RFA or he could sign a contract anywhere above the league minimum of $920,000.

I noticed.

• Haha 1