Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

You watching the Super Bowl?

Ann

Will you watch the Super Bowl this year?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the Super Bowl this year?

• No
    • Yes
  2. 2. Who do you want to see win?

• Kansas City
    • Tampa Bay

4 hours ago, snafu said:

I’ll say no right up to kickoff time, but I will probably cave in.

I’m rooting for an indefinite postponement. 

Blimp crash. Definitely blimp crash.

3 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I'm sure it will be on my TV, I won't be hanging on every play though. If it turns into s slurpfest, I'll be gone.

IF?

Really?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Boyst said:

I want to put no and not vote for who wins because I don't care.  But I can't skip the question

Oops, sorry. Maybe I should have added a "don't care"?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oops, sorry. Maybe I should have added a "don't care"?

I have enough reason to be annoyed with either winning. Smug Chiefs fans, dipshit Marsha cocksuckers.

• Like 1

It's a ritual. I don't think I have missed one since the early '70's. As always (except for those four years in the early '90's) I just want to see a good game. I don't usually root for a team but I am partial to the AFC so I guess I do like to see them win.

Buffalo Timmy

No, I have missed 3 of last 4- good family friend invited me last year with family so it was fun to see people but game means little to me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Norm said:

I prefer Tampa Bay win, we need proof that KC is not invincible. A good spanking would be wonderful

If Marsha gets Covid and is ineligible to play (hahaha the NFL would let him play if he contracted the Bubonic Plague), then I would cheer on Tampa Bay. Otherwise, nope. 

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

On 1/26/2021 at 12:31 PM, IDBillzFan said:

And the current Bud commercials are all the old, classic Bud commercials, pointing people to their website to see all the other old commercials.

Frankly, I prefer skipping the game so I can skip all the "We're in this together" propaganda.

The only 'this' we're in together is the hyperbolic bullshit of a manufactured pandemic.

(Editor's note: I'm not saying the virus is fake. I'm saying the need to shut the world down because of of the virus is fake, and I'm tired of every ad showing me how 'together' we are in all of this.)

Exactly. The airlines need us now. They say we’re all in this together. But last year when my baggage weighed 52 lbs. I was all on my own. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ann said:

If Marsha gets Covid and is ineligible to play (hahaha the NFL would let him play if he contracted the Bubonic Plague), then I would cheer on Tampa Bay. Otherwise, nope. 

If he catches the Covid, watch the NFL decide to delay the game for a few weeks "so both teams can be completely healthy".

• Like 1

Will watch casually.  Hoping for a Chiefs win in a blowout.  Have always liked Andy Reid coached teams and seeing Marsha get beat by the team the took out our beloved Bills is a plus in my book. 

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 1