Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Draft 2021

Ann

On 3/3/2021 at 4:35 PM, Ann said:

I keep saying, no matter how much money the Jets toss at these talking-heads to talk up Wilson, the Jaguars are not passing on Trevor Lawrence.  :nono:

Ut oh...

oh.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

He has Zack Wilson as being the best QB this year, ranked ahead of Lawrence.

And, considering his history the last few years with rankings, that bodes well for the Jets. :cry:

15 hours ago, Ann said:

And, considering his history the last few years with rankings, that bodes well for the Jets. :cry:

Eh, I have full confidence that the Jests will &#%$ it up.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

He's got 3 rounds up

Round 2, pick #61: Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State
Round 3, pick #94: Jackson Carmen, OT, Clemson

Three-Round 2021 NFL Mock Draft
Ryan Wilson
CBS Sports

edge.JPG

Many have Rousseau as the top rated Edge player. Doubt he drops to us but if he does, FANtastic!

Deranged Rhino
48 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Many have Rousseau as the top rated Edge player. Doubt he drops to us but if he does, FANtastic!

So much for Rousseau is going to depend on his pro-day since he opted out last season. I think Miami's pro-day is late March, so we have some time to wait. How he tests (did he bulk up or slim down during his year of "training"?) will massively swing his status in mock drafts (and real GM's boards) more so than perhaps any other pro-day participant this year (imo). 

He's got all the tools, but is SO raw. It'll be interesting to watch how high he goes (or drops) after his pro-day.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's got all the tools, but is SO raw. It'll be interesting to watch how high he goes (or drops) after his pro-day.

So you're saying he'll be somewhere in between Strahan and Maybin?

• Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

So you're saying he'll be somewhere in between Strahan and Maybin?

Can ya narrow that down a wee mite for us mon?

🤣

Has there ever been an off season with so many different opinions on the Bills' selection? 

Is it that the core of the roster is basically set or that Bills haven't picked this low in decades, and options are more open once you get beyond the Top 10-15?

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Has there ever been an off season with so many different opinions on the Bills' selection? 

Is it that the core of the roster is basically set or that Bills haven't picked this low in decades, and options are more open once you get beyond the Top 10-15?

Probably a bit of both, coupled with mocks coming out before free agency. It's hard to predict what the Bills top need is until after we find out whom they have retained and whom they have signed.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, GG1 said:

It's been a long time since the BILLS could literally go just about any direction based on how the board falls.  It's definitely a combination of having a better plan/roster/more "standardized" talent.  This is where Beane will really earn his money because the misses will be super obvious down the road.

Javonte Williams is an intriguing prospect.  Dude seriously stands out on film.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's been a long time since the BILLS could literally go just about any direction based on how the board falls.  It's definitely a combination of having a better plan/roster/more "standardized" talent.  This is where Beane will really earn his money because the misses will be super obvious down the road.

Javonte Williams is an intriguing prospect.  Dude seriously stands out on film.

I think the other reason mocks are all over the place is because the market is about to be flooded with quality players at virtually every position, and because SO many will be on the market, it looks like it will be buyer's choice. I mean, yeah, some will get the big payout, but unlike the past, once those top guys (i.e. Hunter Henry) get the cash, a lot of other decent TEs will still be there for the taking at better pricetags.

Of course, I'm a homer and don't genuinely know what I'm talking about, but all indications are that a lot of really good players are about to open up for one- or two-year deals.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Koko said:

WHAT, NO COMPENSATORY PICKS?!? FIRE BEANE NOW!

GET IT DONE OBD!!!!1111eleventyone!1

I blame Frazier.