Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

GME, Hedge Funds, Citadel and Reddit

Foxx

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. 

But seriously I like it here.....a LOT.  Been here nearly 40 years. We have talked about buying a second home elsewhere but I'm pretty content with where we are.  Yeah the politics suck but Utopia doesn't exist.  

Well, being the nation will be just like California soon it’s probably a good position. No reason to run when there’s no place to run to. 

46 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don’t get how 27x the volume being traded only made the price move 8.44%. 

Especially since there’s only so much silver to change hands. 

And I suppose maybe investing in mining companies might be a good thing to do. 

Shorts were part of that volume?

11 hours ago, Meazza said:

No, to find users telling everyone to hold while they sold.  

This is what pisses me off.  People who have no clue what they are doing telling people who don’t know how to tie their shoes to hold.  This is what happens when you invest for spite not for profit. 

50 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don’t get how 27x the volume being traded only made the price move 8.44%. 

Especially since there’s only so much silver to change hands. 

And I suppose maybe investing in mining companies might be a good thing to do. 

Additionally, with paper silver markets, they have the ability to merely print that paper to a large degree. 

As I said earlier, the only real way to have a squeeze work in the Ag market is for it to work from the phyz side down. It will take some time to ripple through the system.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well, being the nation will be just like California soon it’s probably a good position. No reason to run when there’s no place to run to. 

Oh there are plenty of places to go. The whole country will no go the way of Caliunicornia.  There are too many deplorables out there to let that happen. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mead107 said:

Buy meadcoin. Can’t go wrong. 
send me your money. You can’t lose. 
😎😎😎

Sounds like a solicitation. You retirees need to find more to do with your time. 

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh there are plenty of places to go. The whole country will no go the way of Caliunicornia.  There are too many deplorables out there to let that happen. 

I live in Georgia. A few months ago I’d have agreed. It’s over. America is over. I wish I could believe you. 

3 hours ago, Meazza said:

Can I just send you my bank account number and the user name and password ? 

I consulted with my financial advisor William Devane, and he recommends using a go between in transactions such as your contemplated purchase of Meadcoin. Send me your specifics and I'll insure that you don't get Madoffed. 

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I consulted with my financial advisor William Devane, and he recommends using a go between in transactions such as your contemplated purchase of Meadcoin. Send me your specifics and I'll insure that you don't get Madoffed. 

Is that the guy with diabetus?

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is what pisses me off.  People who have no clue what they are doing telling people who don’t know how to tie their shoes to hold.  This is what happens when you invest for spite not for profit. 

It doesn't matter if this is the financial market, the real estate market, the gambling market or the freaking aisles of the supermarket, there will always be stupid people taking advice from stupid people to do stupid things.

It sucks because it leads to black eyes and general distrust in the respective market for good people who aren't incompetent and want to get involved, but don't because there is too much stupidity going around.

It's like ATOP on a larger scale. Starts out great until stupidity slowly seeps in and ultimately takes over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I live in Georgia. A few months ago I’d have agreed. It’s over. America is over. I wish I could believe you. 

You live in an urban area of the south.   If you want conservative values get out of Atlanta. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You live in an urban area of the south.   If you want conservative values get out of Atlanta. 

I am, brotha. Google Dahlonega. That’s where I live. Gorgeous town. But I have to work in Atlanta. 

Imagine watching race relations in Atlanta get worse over the years. It’s crazy. Toxic place. 

54 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I am, brotha. Google Dahlonega. That’s where I live. Gorgeous town. But I have to work in Atlanta. 

Imagine watching race relations in Atlanta get worse over the years. It’s crazy. Toxic place. 

I know I'm not telling anything you don't know but you don't HAVE to work anywhere.  Covid has shown us that with a lot of industries.  I &#%$ing love it. 

3 hours ago, Meazza said:

I'm aware.  Looks like a lot of people are stuck with a bag of shit.

GASP!!  Tell me it ain't so.  What a bunch of numbskulls.  

• Haha 1