Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl bets

Just Jack

Super Bowls seem to frequently get off to oddly slow starts, but I agree these two offenses should beat 56.

What's the over/under on number of TV shots of Marsha sitting on the bench pouting in the last 2 minutes if KC is ahead and running out the clock?

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

What do you like? 

I've got $50 on Chiefs to win and over 56 points. 

i will play some props maybe...but have not looked at them yet. We have legal sports wagering in VA now!!!!!Woohoo!

Think we have two sites up and running, i have signed up for draftkings, fanduel i think is also up and running. I believe up to 12 have been approved. 

Just a friendly reminder to all, take advantage of all the welcome bonuses at these places. I will make a first bet and take that bonus at every single one them!

DraftKings also has a novelty bet called "Fat Man TD." You can place a wager on whether you think an offensive lineman will score a touchdown (+2000) or if one won't (-10000). And you can bet on whether an offensive or defensive lineman will score a touchdown (+800) or not (-2000).