Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl LV Discussion

Ann

Going to be watching something else at 8 PM. On Sci Channel on Abandoned Mysteries, the first 15 minutes is on  Silo City, the grain elevators along the Buffalo River. They will be with one of the docents. I know him and learned of this on his FB page. Is probably available on  On Demand.

• Like 3

Boy, does passing on Eric Bienemy look ok right now.  KC had NO answers to what Tampa was doing defensively.

Ever thought about adding another TE to the formation and/or chipping those edge rushers to help your outmanned tackles?

Tampa's linebackers had a great game yesterday.  Both David and White were beasts in each facet.  Bowles did a nice job making Kelce earn pretty much everything he got.  Most of his better plays were the result of Mahomes extending plays, not anything Tampa did wrong.

The Chiefs played with all the discipline of Andy Reid's kids.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Boy, does passing on Eric Bienemy look ok right now.  KC had NO answers to what Tampa was doing defensively.

Ever thought about adding another TE to the formation and/or chipping those edge rushers to help your outmanned tackles?

Tampa's linebackers had a great game yesterday.  Both David and White were beasts in each facet.  Bowles did a nice job making Kelce earn pretty much everything he got.  Most of his better plays were the result of Mahomes extending plays, not anything Tampa did wrong.

the game highlighted 2 points

1. the importance of generating pass rush with front 4

2. what happens to low character individuals when things get tough

above should influence greatly what the Bills will do this off season 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm only slightly embarrassed to say I skipped the game. I'm just one of those weird people who can't stomach Marsha and how the cheating is ignored when he's talked about as GOAT. 

Qualifier aside, I spent the entire postseason telling anyone who would listen how clear it was that the refs were letting them play, and was surprised at how few penalties -- particularly defensive holding, offensive holding and PI -- were called. 

Were the calls against KC as bad as everyone seems to be implying? I know Marsha gets the calls, but was it as blatant as it sounds on social media?

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm only slightly embarrassed to say I skipped the game. I'm just one of those weird people who can't stomach Marsha and how the cheating is ignored when he's talked about as GOAT. 

Qualifier aside, I spent the entire postseason telling anyone who would listen how clear it was that the refs were letting them play, and was surprised at how few penalties -- particularly defensive holding, offensive holding and PI -- were called. 

Were the calls against KC as bad as everyone seems to be implying? I know Marsha gets the calls, but was it as blatant as it sounds on social media?

The only call I disagreed with was the last pass interference in the end zone because the ball wasn't catchable.  KC was doing what they did to us - holding guys outta their breaks, every single play.  The officials called it fairly because they impacted the play.

Romo disagreed with one of the late offensive holding calls and he was wrong as hell about it.  The KC left tackle had the Tampa DE in a friggin' choke hold.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The only call I disagreed with was the last pass interference in the end zone because the ball wasn't catchable.  KC was doing what they did to us - holding guys outta their breaks, every single play.  The officials called it fairly because they impacted the play.

Romo disagreed with one of the late offensive holding calls and he was wrong as hell about it.  The KC left tackle had the Tampa DE in a friggin' choke hold.

When they showed the choke hold on the second view, Romo murmured something about his being wrong.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Turned off the game after gronk’s TD. Heard the final score an hour ago. 

Quite a bit of knob polishing over Tom and Gronk by CBS.  Probably Romo's blanket in his hotel bed is still pushed into a tent over it.  If you believe that the NFL is rigged then plan on another Chefs- Pucks SB if Marsha goes another year.  BB on suicide watch?

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think there were a lot of very questionable calls.  The one on the INT that was negated was pretty bad.  Even Boomer at halftime and a couple of the other chuckleheads were saying that the refs needed to keep the flags in their pockets.

More than anything, the inconsistency was evident.  Against the Bills, the Chiefs were getting away with muggings.  Against the Bucs, every touch was called a penalty.

• FANtastic 1

That may have been the worst super bowl since the last time the Bucs won it.  Terrible game.  Chiefs offense was nowhere to be found and their defense completely unraveled.  

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That may have been the worst super bowl since the last time the Bucs won it.  Terrible game.  Chiefs offense was nowhere to be found and their defense completely unraveled.  

It was dreadful. What a waste of time.

The good news is the Bills are 11-1 for the win next season!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Is it worth watching if I do the game pass option for quick viewing?

Was it actually good football?

I saw about 5 minutes worth when I was out to dinner. The first TD included and knew KC was not winning. A few weird penalties, too

Just now, Boyst said:

Is it worth watching if I do the game pass option for quick viewing?

Was it actually good football?

I saw about 5 minutes worth when I was out to dinner. The first TD included and knew KC was not winning. A few weird penalties, too

Not worth watching.  Bad football.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1