Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl LV Discussion

Ann

22 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Is it worth watching if I do the game pass option for quick viewing?

Was it actually good football?

I saw about 5 minutes worth when I was out to dinner. The first TD included and knew KC was not winning. A few weird penalties, too

Don't waste your time. KC was awful, Marsha won another SB. That's all you need to know.

• Like 1

Buffalo Bills Fan

Chiefs fans are some of the worst out there. On there board telling Bill's fans horrible things. One great thing they lost. There fans are one of the worst out there.

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Chiefs fans are some of the worst out there. On there board telling Bill's fans horrible things. One great thing they lost. There fans are one of the worst out there.

What a change from a generation ago or two.  Used to be that the Chiefs had a modest fan base.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

What a change from a generation ago or two.  Used to be that the Chiefs had a modest fan base.  

That's just social media making it more obvious. There are a bunch of Bills fans who would make you cringe just as much.

KC fan base, I think, is the closest thing to the Bills fan base. You go through neighborhoods at Christmas and all their house decorations are red and white, formed on the roof in the shape of an arrowhead. They love their team.

In person, they're awesome. Online? Not so much, Just like every other team's fan base.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dubs part Dub said:

I think there were a lot of very questionable calls.  The one on the INT that was negated was pretty bad.  Even Boomer at halftime and a couple of the other chuckleheads were saying that the refs needed to keep the flags in their pockets.

More than anything, the inconsistency was evident.  Against the Bills, the Chiefs were getting away with muggings.  Against the Bucs, every touch was called a penalty.

1.  Define "a lot."

2.  This was a different officiating crew than the AFCCG and they weren't at all inconsistent in the context of THIS game.  The started calling holding and PI and didn't stop.  The Chiefs were blatantly holding like crazy far beyond 5 yards on pretty much every passing play.  Tampa's defense wasn't.  Something tells me the NFL looked at the AFCCG and didn't like what they saw.  Points generate revenue, especially from younger fans.

You know what they didn't call?  Mathieus for taking off his helmet after the play.  KC was unbelievably undisciplined and arrogant throughout this game.  The best example was Reid burning his timeouts with under a minute left trying to get the ball back.  That blew up in his face with the first pass interference penalty and Tampa finishing the half with a dagger TD.

Going into half time down 14-6 getting the ball to start the second looks pretty appealing now.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

KC was unbelievably undisciplined and arrogant throughout this game.  The best example was Reid burning his timeouts with under a minute left trying to get the ball back.  That blew up in his face with the first pass interference penalty and Tampa finishing the half with a dagger TD.

Yup.  I guess they thought they could just turn it on or off at will against anybody.

Reid's timeouts were idiotic.  Your team has been thoroughly beaten for 29 1/2 minutes yet somehow are only down 8 and you get the ball starting the second half.  He should have been thrilled to get into the locker room right there.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

1.  Define "a lot."

2.  This was a different officiating crew than the AFCCG and they weren't at all inconsistent in the context of THIS game.  The started calling holding and PI and didn't stop.  The Chiefs were blatantly holding like crazy far beyond 5 yards on pretty much every passing play.  Tampa's defense wasn't.  Something tells me the NFL looked at the AFCCG and didn't like what they saw.  Points generate revenue, especially from younger fans.

You know what they didn't call?  Mathieus for taking off his helmet after the play.  KC was unbelievably undisciplined and arrogant throughout this game.  The best example was Reid burning his timeouts with under a minute left trying to get the ball back. 

These two things were AMAZING that they happened, and it absolutely changed the course of the game. I cannot believe no helmet-off call was not made.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

1.  Define "a lot."

You know what they didn't call?  Mathieus for taking off his helmet after the play.  KC was unbelievably undisciplined and arrogant throughout this game.  The best example was Reid burning his timeouts with under a minute left trying to get the ball back.  That blew up in his face with the first pass interference penalty and Tampa finishing the half with a dagger TD.

Going into half time down 14-6 getting the ball to start the second looks pretty appealing now.

The first time-out I was like, Meh, ok. Maybe KC can pull a rabbit out of their hat if the KC defense stops them right now. The second time-out (after a what, an 8 yard run by Tampa?) I looked at Hubby and said, "WTF is he doing?"

I hope the league took a look at the AFCCG and didn't like what they saw from the officiating crew. But, part of me wants to say the league wanted a Marsha win and so made sure the officials knew to call the KC PIs and holding. Of course, that could just be my Battered Bills Fan talking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ann said:

...that could just be my Batter Bills Fan talking.

I'm sure you meant 'bitter' Bills fan, but this just tells me you probably played the Pass-Out board game in college.

I still have most of it memorized: "Betty Botter bought some butter, but, she said, the butter's bitter, but a bit of bitter butter made her batter better."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm sure you meant 'bitter' Bills fan, but this just tells me you probably played the Pass-Out board game in college.

I still have most of it memorized: "Betty Botter bought some butter, but, she said, the butter's bitter, but a bit of bitter butter made her batter better."

Naw, I meant battered, but bitter does work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Naw, I meant battered, but bitter does work.

I prefer my BILLS' fans battered rather than baked. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

1.  Define "a lot."

Wish we had that officiating crew in SB XXVI. :mad2:

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Listen you smartie pants... :mad2:

:classic_tongue::classic_smile:

smarties.JPG

Don't hurt his self of steam now Ann. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1