Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

'tis good to see a lot of familiar faces.

we hope everyone enjoys our efforts here.

somethings just have to be righted...

How dare you sir!

Tiny font is an affront to all and will not stand!  😆

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Thanks for the heads up about the new location.

I was growing tired of seeing the, “You are ignoring this user” message.

In recent days as more of the sane posters dwindled over there, I had strings of consecutive ignored replies in nearly every thread. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

That forum was the closest to a social media tie that I had.

It had gotten so bad that I was considering making an anonymous twitter account and asking for some people’s handles so that I could keep up with info.

This site may have saved me from Twitter.  A debt which I probably will never be able to repay.

Holy crap -- I couldn't have said it better. 🍻

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Since this seems to be the unofficial introduction/welcome thread, I’ll say hello. Was an habitual lurker and occasional poster at the other place. I found out about the cool new spot across town and figured I’d check it out. 

You were on the old BBMB?

40 minutes ago, Billsfannc said:

In recent days as more of the sane posters dwindled over there, I had strings of consecutive ignored replies in nearly every thread. 

My record was six.   That board is now unreadable.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

The first person to post "Rule #2" is going to get drop-kicked. :classic_biggrin: 

I'm too old to be this petty, but I genuinely hope PPP wakes up in the next week and realizes it's essentially down to Shoshin reading BillsTime, BullBuchanan, Tibs, TH3 and Buftex.

In the meantime, as someone who DOES use Twitter, I'd dig it if you'd share your Twitter handle if you have one so I can follow you. I don't post much there outside of some Bills stuff because a lot customers follow me and I don't need to be outed. 

You can find me at @MarcLaVecchia.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Hello.  

Can I petition to change the site name?  😁

Also I’m going Groucho Marx here and say “I would never join a club that would have me as a member.”  

Hmmm I think you should start a thread with a your favorite recipes. Especially Bills Super Bowl foods.  :drool:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The first person to post "Rule #2" is going to get drop-kicked. :classic_biggrin: 

Hoax! 😃
Hi guys (and gals). Thanks Hedge.

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 3

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

Since this seems to be the unofficial introduction/welcome thread, I’ll say hello. Was an habitual lurker and occasional poster at the other place. I found out about the cool new spot across town and figured I’d check it out. 

Oh, please do participate! Heck, I'll bake you a virtual cake and serve virtual coffee.  Enjoy and stay a while.

🍰  and

🙂

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm too old to be this petty, but I genuinely hope PPP wakes up in the next week and realizes it's essentially down to Shoshin reading BillsTime, BullBuchanan, Tibs, TH3 and Buftex.

In the meantime, as someone who DOES use Twitter, I'd dig it if you'd share your Twitter handle if you have one so I can follow you. I don't post much there outside of some Bills stuff because a lot customers follow me and I don't need to be outed. 

You can find me at @MarcLaVecchia.

Why not start a thread for twitter handles over in off-topic? You'd probably get a great list.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oh, please do participate! Heck, I'll bake you a virtual cake and serve virtual coffee.  Enjoy and stay a while.

🍰  and

🙂

Punch And Pie GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Man! This is even better than the migration to TBD from BBMBs old political board after it went to shit!

I know it was not that long ago but I don't remember much about it.  Spent most of my time on the football side and when Ralph Wilson was still alive I got my fill debating the future of the team and Bills Stadium.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Man! This is even better than the migration to TBD from BBMBs old political board after it went to shit!

You mean after Chris Brown shut it down😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1