Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have a few demands that I expect met or I will report everyone to the mods:

1- no new handles (or at least make it clear what your old handle was) I don’t want to have to re-learn who to like or dislike. Don’t have the time.

2- Lets try to keep our avatars somewhat consistent with our old personas (note mine as an example) - your avatar is how I make a context for your existence in my reality.

3- give me reputation points- I worked very hard for my 1+ post to rep point ratio over there and I don’t think my ego can handle losing that....

😉

But In all seriousness, this is awesome.... I literally googled “how to start a message board” last week after the shit hit the fan in lib-mod-ig-stan. So happy to see this place come together!

I don't want to step into territory that I may not be welcome in but I hope that there is a fairly rigorous screening process for new accounts.  I will not mention any names but we know the list of suspects that will attempt to board this ship and while I don't expect all of them to be denied I hope their leashes are very short.  

• Like 5
  • Cheers 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The migration is fantastic to see. I expect it to grow as we go along. :beer: 

We are prepared for the inevitable onslaught of trolls, no worries there. But I do hope some of the good natured/well meaning left leaning posters make their way here, all for as many different perspectives as we can get.  

I totally agree. This sight is awesome. So good to hear from you DR!!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We are prepared for the inevitable onslaught of trolls, no worries there. But I do hope some of the good natured/well meaning left leaning posters make their way here, all for as many different perspectives as we can get.  

This is a microcosm of what I hope happens with twitter, facebook, etc...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have a few demands that I expect met or I will report everyone to the mods:

1- no new handles (or at least make it clear what your old handle was) I don’t want to have to re-learn who to like or dislike. Don’t have the time.

2- Lets try to keep our avatars somewhat consistent with our old personas (note mine as an example) - your avatar is how I make a context for your existence in my reality.

3- give me reputation points- I worked very hard for my 1+ post to rep point ratio over there and I don’t think my ego can handle losing that....

😉

But In all seriousness, this is awesome.... I literally googled “how to start a message board” last week after the shit hit the fan in lib-mod-ig-stan. So happy to see this place come together!

Ive been posting as Dragoon on TBD, but I’m reassuming my true identity. But yes, all that will make things easier. 

• Like 6
  • FANtastic 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not gonna lie — I like Tibs and hope he shows up. He’s an idiot but he’s a good person....a good, idiot person. 

• Like 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

You mean after Chris Brown shut it down😂

Good to see you here Dude!

Well, it had gotten pretty bad though... I had pretty much quit posting there because of the crap. Don't know if you've been to TBD since you left it, but it has gotten quite "childish" to say the least sadly. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Not gonna lie — I like Tibs and hope he shows up. He’s an idiot but he’s a good person....a good, idiot person. 

agreed. i like tibs.

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I can't have anyone on ignore here.  :yell:

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, DFT said:

Glad to see so many great posters made the journey.  With respect to the last site, it was unfortunate what transpired.  But, look what rose from the proverbial ashes...  A new forum with a roster that’s early-90’s Bills caliber.

In the brief time we shared together, there was no forum I turned to more than the previous (as a political outlet of sorts).  Then, after a passing in my family and a brief reprieve, I saw that one of the most respected posters I’ve come across was unfairly banned.  Then I found the “shout box” and was shocked by some of the conversations  by the moderators of the board.  I honestly had no idea the magnitude of bias there.  I’m truly sorry to those that lost what they contributed to that forum.  But as non-condescending as I can be, I’m beyond proud of those of you who took the punch to the chin and used it to bring this forum to life.  Very proud to be a part of what you all have built.  

Again, my sincerest thanks for the invite!

I am so sorry for your loss, @DFT

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

agreed. i like tibs.

He may be an idjit.  But d*mn it, he's OUR idjit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1