Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am so sorry for your loss, @DFT

Likewise @DFT, didn't notice why you hadn't been posting for a bit the 1st time through.

You have my condolences.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

New board, fresh start.  This means for everyone.

Anyone is welcome to post here.  No one is required to interact with anyone they don’t want to, though in the spirit of making a clean break with our old home, I would ask that people interact with posts rather than posters.

One key difference will be that I will not tolerate bullshit.

Understand that to mean that individuals whose purpose here is to  attempt to bring down the quality of board for others will be dealt with.

This does not mean “someone who holds opinions I do not like”, or even “someone offended me or hurt my feelings” (though I would encourage a general atmosphere of tolerance and respect); please remember that you are all stake holders here, in the sense that you are actively creating the environment and culture you are going to be spending time in.

No one pisses in their own pool.

The higher the quality of interactions in the larger community, the more the work of bad actors stands out.

Make moderating them out easy.

Since when?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
17 minutes ago, DFT said:

Glad to see so many great posters made the journey.  With respect to the last site, it was unfortunate what transpired.  But, look what rose from the proverbial ashes...  A new forum with a roster that’s early-90’s Bills caliber.

In the brief time we shared together, there was no forum I turned to more than the previous (as a political outlet of sorts).  Then, after a passing in my family and a brief reprieve, I saw that one of the most respected posters I’ve come across was unfairly banned.  Then I found the “shout box” and was shocked by some of the conversations  by the moderators of the board.  I honestly had no idea the magnitude of bias there.  I’m truly sorry to those that lost what they contributed to that forum.  But as non-condescending as I can be, I’m beyond proud of those of you who took the punch to the chin and used it to bring this forum to life.  Very proud to be a part of what you all have built.  

Again, my sincerest thanks for the invite!

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I just came back from the old board,

SDS just posted a thread about "how to make PPP better"

200.gif

Idea 1: Create a new board and leave the Trolls and NPCs behind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

Dolphinflavoredtuna
7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Likewise @DFT, didn't notice why you hadn't been posting for a bit the 1st time through.

You have my condolences.

Thanks Taro!  I popped in a few times, but couldn’t bring myself to really contribute until I knew I could be professional.  But it seems all that was civil and professional with the forum had pretty much gone by that point.  Glad we made it here!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Dubs part Dub said:

Idea 1: Create a new board and leave the Trolls and NPCs behind. 

Idea 2: Leave an empty manure spreader beside the PPP barn for daily chores.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Thanks for the invite to the dark side.  So happy to be back among the living (from the neck up).

Welcome aboard.   :drums:

• Cheers 1

49 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Good to see you here Dude!

Well, it had gotten pretty bad though... I had pretty much quit posting there because of the crap. Don't know if you've been to TBD since you left it, but it has gotten quite "childish" to say the least sadly. 

I missed talking ball so I setup another account as Dragoon. I was a little disappointed in nobody recognizing it was me -- the name, and my avatar were Easter eggs -- nobody figured it out....but I hadn't posted there since I was banned a few years ago, which admittedly was a little my fault. Great to see ya active on here!

50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

agreed. i like tibs.

He's an idiot but a good person. Glad you're here Foxx. Always liked your posts and you were always fair with some of my controversial statements. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You seem to have a major security problem with the board.  I was able to join.

Welcome. 🙂 

How is your SIL?