Super Bowl LV: Tailgating at Home Menu

Ann

Well it is finally here, the last game of the season. Super Bowl LV is in Tampa Bay, and the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are playing for the Lombardi Trophy.

Many people are having massive at home parties, others just immediate family.  No matter who you are cheering for, food and beverages can make any game day better.

Here's hoping we are cheering on the Bills this week in 2022! :cheer2:

Here's a few recipes you might enjoy for the Big Game!

Game-Day-Guac-xx.jpg.6296a8136aec1d614f08b4bca8f5ecee.jpg

Get the recipe >>> Game Day Guacamole

This game day guacamole recipe is the perfect tailgating food to eat before, during, and after kickoff!

Pepperoni-Pizza-Dip-xxx.jpg.ca1372844478b1aa7e86bc2cdc94f4aa.jpg

get the recipe >>> Pepperoni Pizza Dip

This Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe is a favorite go to tailgating essentials. Not only is quick and easy to make but everyone loves it.

cranberry-orange-meatballs-xx.jpg.31beeaf138e318ff4b17a5e7eb9c7b9e.jpg

get the recipe >>> Cranberry Meatballs

These Cranberry Meatballs are a terrific game day appetizers (or entree). Orange juice and orange zest give them another wonderful depth of flavor!

beef-jerky-recipe-xx.jpg.4c057524f31da789c9c9502411292983.jpg

Get the recipe >>> Beef Jerky Dip

I’ve got the most delicious Beef Jerky Dip coming your way today. The flavors are cheesy and creamy. Then you get a smoky essence from the beef jerky that gives a zing to the entire dish. Dig in with your favorite veggies and enjoy the fabulous snack.

Crispy-Football-Potatoes-xx.jpg.4bdfa0921e63fcfbb033a6390128a517.jpg

get the recipe >>> Crispy Seasoned Potatoes for Game Day

Crispy seasoned potatoes that are perfect for game day! This quintessential Super Bowl recipe is seasoned, crispy, and fun.

firecracker-chicken-wings-recipe-xxx.jpg.121658e128c920cf4ff357e3eac797ea.jpg

Because we are in Buffalo, a wings recipe: Baked Firecracker Chicken Wings Recipe

Love spicy & sticky chicken wings? Look no further, this Baked Firecracker Chicken Wings recipe is the perfect spicy Asian wing for any occasion!

Smoked-BBQ-Ribs-Bbq-xx.jpg.42fa1e2859e031e60af0a27f5fe2f380.jpg

get the recipe >>> Smoked BBQ Ribs

These Smoked BBQ Ribs are perfect for tailgating or an at-home Game Day event. Full of flavor and tender they will be a hit!

Game-Day-Chili-Joes-xx.jpg.ad4bdd374e062516130fad87ac3a4c49.jpg

get the recipe >>> Game Day Chili Joes

We love chili and we love sloppy joes! This easy recipe combines the two in one amazing bite for the perfect game day snack! Perfect full sized or as sliders!

chicken-chili-with-black-beans-xx.jpg.6ccea3cf9fa0aab1906f9c1c6375f03f.jpg

get the recipe >>> Chicken Chili with Black Beans

This chicken chili with black beans recipe is delicious and easy to make! It’s a wonderful combination of shredded chicken, black beans, kidney beans, bell peppers, spices, and beer.

snickers-snaps-xxx.jpg.320b437b81dc1b4e8a5bd668935c4d3a.jpg

get the recipe >>> Game Day Snickers Cookies

These Snickers cookies are my favorite treat to bring to a tailgate party. Not only are they fun, but they're so delicious!

More tailgating at home recipes can be found here:
● NFL Conference Championship Sunday: Playoff Tailgating at Home Menu

● NFL Divisional Round Weekend: Playoff Tailgating at Home Menu

● NFL Wildcard Weekend: Playoff Tailgating at Home Menu
● 15 Recipes Made with Beer

View full article

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I love the picture of anything in a 10 inch cast...now where to get cup pepperoni in time for Sunday!

I thought you were gonna locate some wings? Or will that be the pizza part of pizza and wings?

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought you were gonna locate some wings? Or will that be the pizza part of pizza and wings?

hah! bought plenty of extra last week and they are in the freezer! But that dip looks so good and easy!. Have a new pizza joint near me has cup pepperoni on the pie!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I love the picture of anything in a 10 inch cast...now where to get cup pepperoni in time for Sunday!

Yep, that’s the one that caught my eye! I was in Sarasota, FL last week and drove up to Bradenton and Casa di Pizza for pizza and wings. It was worth the drive for the cup pepperoni! I was telling the Buffalo native what a treat it was and he looked at me a little strange. He just takes it for granted.  Congrats on cup pepperoni in the neighborhood. I can’t find great pizza anywhere in Atlanta.

This is where I put Amazon to the test! 

I make this every SB because I'm told I'm not allowed to come without it, learned it from my friend Jeff The Steelers Fan....

Sausage Dip

1 brick (2lbs)  of Mexican Velveeta (if you can't find the 2lb box, 1lb is okay, there's also a Jalapeno version I haven't tried yet)

1lb jar of salsa (pick your own heat level)

1lb of ground sausage

1 crock pot, minimum 2 quart size

Brown the sausage in a frying pan

Cube the Velveeta and put in the crock pot

Add the ground sausage to the crock pot

Add the salsa to the crock pot

Cook on high, stirring ocasionally, until everything is melted and mixed together (takes about an hour or so)

Set crock pot on warm 

Serve with nachos or any other chip. 

Die happy. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I make this every SB because I'm told I'm not allowed to come without it, learned it from my friend Jeff The Steelers Fan....

Sausage Dip

1 brick (2lbs)  of Mexican Velveeta (if you can't find the 2lb box, 1lb is okay, there's also a Jalapeno version I haven't tried yet)

1lb of ground sausage

Cook on high, stirring ocasionally, until everything is melted and mixed together

Set crock pot on warm 

Die happy. 

*actual footage of me this coming Monday after eating this*

South Park GIF - South Park Cartman - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Sausage Dip

1lb of ground sausage

Cook on high, stirring ocasionally, until everything is melted and mixed together (takes about an hour or so)

Set crock pot on warm 

Die happy. 

i would assume you brown the sausage first?

On 2/2/2021 at 2:34 PM, plenzmd1 said:

A little research and I found Hormel cup and char pepperoni at Kroger near us. Popped up on Instacart and sure enough they had it at the store. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like 2

So, went to the store to shop for tomorrow

breakfast cinnamon rolls Bloody Mary’s 

lunch starts the Super Bowl snacks 

Cheese and crackers 

summer sausage 

nut cheese ball

shrimp 🍤
Taco salad 

goat balls (cheese) 

Fruit and dip 

salsa and chips 

olives 

stuffed little red peppers with cheese 

cookies 

wings

Edited by mead107

With one friend who's been in the bubble all along, we're doing a half-baked pizza from a local place that makes it exactly like Nino's back in Buffalo. 

I'm frying wings, coating 1/2 in traditional sauce and 1/2 in BBQ, then grilling them for a couple minutes. 

Bleu cheese for dipping. 

Gourmet salad: hard boiled egg, croutons, cheese, bacon bits.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

With one friend who's been in the bubble all along, we're doing a half-baked pizza from a local place that makes it exactly like Nino's back in Buffalo. 

I'm frying wings, coating 1/2 in traditional sauce and 1/2 in BBQ, then grilling them for a couple minutes. 

Bleu cheese for dipping. 

Gourmet salad: hard boiled egg, croutons, cheese, bacon bits.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!

Sounds good. 

21 hours ago, Ann said:

Hubby is cooking up a storm in the kitchen. I have no idea what he's making, I just know I am not cooking today.

Where's the rest of the report?

On 2/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, Just Jack said:

Sausage Dip

I did this with Rotel diced tomato and green chile instead of salsa, and I do it once a year during the SB.

This is one of those dishes that epitomizes 'guilty pleasure' for me. I'm sure there is something about Velveeta that we will someday find out is responsible for 20% of all heart attacks in the US while also being the thing you should eat to avoid getting Covid, but dammit...I look like the freaking Cookie Monster eating this shit.

It's embarrassing...and I don't care. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Got out the deep fryer yesterday for wings as is a Super Bowl tradition.  Did half Buffalo style and half Korean style.  Both were damn near wing perfection.

Not looking forward to draining oil and cleaning the fryer up.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I look like the freaking Cookie Monster eating this shit.

It's embarrassing...and I don't care. 

That's me with chips and salsa.  I rarely do it but when I do, it's gotta be horrifying to those around me.

• Like 1