Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

2 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

I think, more like hope they have a plan in place to maybe elevate one of the assistants 

Dorsey is fully entrenched as they heir apparent.  

• Like 3

On 10/7/2021 at 2:51 PM, Alaska Darin said:

This is a critical fact that Belichick understands...when he brings in a new coordinator...they learn NEW ENGLAND'S schemes...they don't teach the players new terminology/scheme.

McDermott better be doing the same thing when Daboll inevitably moves on.

I think having the GOAT @ QB had a lot to do with that.

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think having the GOAT @ QB had a lot to do with that.

I think it makes a ton of sense to keep your terminology the same year over year, especially with the same QB.  Every offense adapts to rules/defensive adaptations...but I can remember how many times offensive players were explaining how much time they were spending studying terminology when the BILLS were changing O-Coordinators every year.. 

When they're thinking a lot, they're not playing at their highest level. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think it makes a ton of sense to keep your terminology the same year over year, especially with the same QB.  Every offense adapts to rules/defensive adaptations...but I can remember how many times offensive players were explaining how much time they were spending studying terminology when the BILLS were changing O-Coordinators every year.. 

When they're thinking a lot, they're not playing at their highest level. 

I don't disagree. I guess what I meant was that when you have the greatest QB to ever play the game who happens to thrive in a certain scheme, it would be foolish to change that scheme just because your last OC went to a HC job in college or some such. Usually when a team changes coordinators it is because they or their scheme, along with other factors to be sure, sucks. Necessitating a change of scheme.  Additionally, maybe you just don't have personnel to make a certain scheme work.

Sean McDermott confirms Dawson Knox fractured his hand in Tennessee on Monday night

Sean McDermott announced tight end Dawson Knox suffered a fracture in his hand on Monday night in Tennessee.

"We'll monitor it and see where it goes," said the Bills head coach.

McDermott did not give a timeline on his playing status moving forward.

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Engram is as good an option as you're going to find mid-year.  Question is $ and roster spot (when Knox returns).

If not, they should be able to beat Miami, Jax and Jets over the next four weeks w/ Sweeney.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Engram is as good an option as you're going to find mid-year.  Question is $ and roster spot (when Knox returns).

If not, they should be able to beat Miami, Jax and Jets over the next four weeks w/ Sweeney.

Except the Jets beat the Titans, so they've already beaten the Bills...

• Haha 1