Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Alaska Darin
29 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Even with a heated field, how would the condition be in January?

I'd think it'd be fine in "most" conditions with just modest care.  They can certainly tent the playing surface, which along with radiant heat from below would keep the grass in pretty good shape.  Keep in mind, grass grows best when the ground temps are around 70 degrees so as long as they were willing to spend a decent amount of money it wouldn't be much harder to keep up than January in San Francisco. 

I remember when George Toma proved he could grow grass on wood in a week.  Technology is pretty awesome when you can afford it. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

• 3 weeks later...
TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Was just about to post this. These guys are so damn likeable.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think my favorite thing about Knox is that he just looks crazy as hell.  That's the look of a man who eats raw chicken and doesn't understand why everyone else has a problem with it.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I think my favorite thing about Knox is that he just looks crazy as hell.  That's the look of a man who eats raw chicken and doesn't understand why everyone else has a problem with it.

That about sums up my take on him as well. Hell, this whole team is goofy as hell now… and I love them. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

</snip>

The Bills tight end broke out in his third season. He finished the year with career highs in receptions (49), receiving yards (587) and touchdowns (nine).

He’s confident he can follow up the performance, without letting that lead to complacency.

“It's just all about building on it and just taking another step too, because I don't feel like I've hit the pinnacle of my game,” Knox said during minicamp. “I feel like I've just started to scratch the surface. I’m ready to take another step.”

His goal this offseason is to expand his route tree by “working on different routes that I haven't worked on before with Josh (Allen) and just working on timing.”

</snip>

More here What can tight end Dawson Knox do for an encore after breakout season?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...