Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Proven Performance Escalator Projections

These tables display which players are currently projected to qualify for the Proven Performance Escalator (PPE), a fourth-year salary escalator for players on drafted rookie contracts not drafted in the first round.

Article 7, Section 4 of the 2020 Collective Bargaining Agreement governs the PPE, establishing three levels of qualification:

• The Level One PPE is earned if a player participates in a certain percentage of a team's offensive or defensive snaps in two of his first three seasons, or averages that percentage of offensive or defensive snaps over his entire first three years. For 2nd round picks, the average is 60%, and (as was the same in the 2011 CBA) for 3rd-7th round picks it is 35%.
  • The Level Two PPE is earned if a player participates in at least 55% of a team's offensive or defensive snaps in all of his first three seasons.
  • The Level Three PPE is earned if a player is selected to a Pro Bowl on the original ballot (not as an alternate) in any of his first three seasons.

Players eligible for the PPE will see their fourth year base salary escalate, based upon the restricted free agent (RFA) tenders for that season, as follows:

• The Level One PPE will raise the base salary to the amount of the Right of First Refusal (ROFR) RFA tender.
  • The Level Two PPE will raise the base salary to the amount of the ROFR RFA tender, plus $250,000.
  • The Level Three PPE will raise the base salary to the amount of the 2nd round RFA tender.

Zack Moss  (level 1)
Devin Singletary (level 1)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Buffalo Bills Fan
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

That's pretty awesome lol. Thanks for sharing. My uncle drives one of the NASCAR haulers in nascar. 40 truck.  Couple years ago  he went to victory Lane for a NASCAR truck team team.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

My RB wish list includes Mississippi State's Kylin Hill in the 3rd.

He has the size, speed, elusiveness and attitude I like at the position. He might not start Day 1, but then again, our current starters shouldn't, either.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Mahoney said:

My RB wish list includes Mississippi State's Kylin Hill in the 3rd.

He has the size, speed, elusiveness and attitude I like at the position. He might not start Day 1, but then again, our current starters shouldn't, either.

Looks pretty good. I think the experts are saying he is a day two/early day three pick.  

Buffalo Timmy

I am of the mindset generally you don't spend a first on a RB but seeing as we are drafting so late in the first I hope we do go RB since I think RB is the one position we can most easily fix in the draft.

• Like 2

Just now, Foxx said:

Now that would be an interesting get. I wonder if he has reformed enough to be part of the process.

That would be some chat.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

That would be some chat.

"Why didn't any of your teammates go to your birthday party?"

• Wow 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...