Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I believe this is because we are here mostly for the same reason. WE love the Bills. Glad this is growing slowly. @Foxx might not be as glad but we can police ourselves as we grow and I think that is cool. Even the Chat Box is that way.

From a we can police ourselves standpoint. I'm not a fan of everyone trying to be Mr Policemen. Being bossed around by Ann works for me. ;  )

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Figster said:

From a we can police ourselves standpoint. I'm not a fan of everyone trying to be Mr Policemen. Being bossed around by Ann works for me. ;  )

Why do I get the feeling THAT is why you are here???

Don’t get me wrong, I am not admonishing you for that. That right is reserved for @Ann, your preferred law enforcement officer. To each their own, and I aim to please! 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Figster said:

Actual picture of Ann....be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID

🔥 25+ Best Memes About Dont Make Me Come Over There | Dont Make Me Come  Over There Memes

• Wow 2
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

18 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Actual picture of Ann....be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID

🔥 25+ Best Memes About Dont Make Me Come Over There | Dont Make Me Come  Over There Memes

the giant bow reminds me of Andrew Siciliano’s ears.......when they are sad...

Edited by Augie

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 4/2/2021 at 2:00 AM, Mahoney said:

His rookie year, he made people miss. Last year, that elusiveness was gone, and he was swallowed up play after play. He never seemed to get those tough extra yards we needed. I wouldn't say he needs to go, but, I don't see him as a #1. He's quite a bit smaller than my ideal #1 RB {which of course is extremely subjective}. Nothing personal against Singletary – He's from my old stomping ground of Boca, and I'm rooting for him. I just see him as a poor-man's Alfred Morris.

Its down to scheme.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

1st round running backs are dumb. How many times does this have to be proven?

I honestly don’t mind one at 30. Has to be an absolute generational guy to go it the first half of the first round, but at the end of the first? May as well be a second rounder.

• Like 3

Alaska Darin
17 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I honestly don’t mind one at 30. Has to be an absolute generational guy to go it the first half of the first round, but at the end of the first? May as well be a second rounder.

Plus you get an extra year of control.  That's about 80% of most guy's primes anyway.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Im ok with it if it’s a RB/WR tweener. If it’s a wide out that can line up at RB on 3rd and catch passes, I’m good. If it’s a RB that can like up in the slot, I’m good. Actually, if Beane makes the pick, I’m good. Whatever that guy thinks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Im ok with it if it’s a RB/WR tweener. If it’s a wide out that can line up at RB on 3rd and catch passes, I’m good. If it’s a RB that can like up in the slot, I’m good. Actually, if Beane makes the pick, I’m good. Whatever that guy thinks. 

Williams and Harris are both guys I'd consider in that spot.  They're both big, fast, punishing runners who catch the ball well out of the backfield.  Harris has lined up pretty regularly in the slot at Alabama as well, so the BILLS could be in 10, 11, or 12 personnel and still theoretically use 5 wide.

I don't wanna go anywhere near Etienne.   He smells way too much like Spiller to me.  He's small, has had ball security issues, and will likely be a below average blocker.  The other 2 guys aren't significantly "straight line" slower but they will create way more yards after contact and be a huge upgrade in short yardage.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

19 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Williams and Harris are both guys I'd consider in that spot.  They're both big, fast, punishing runners who catch the ball well out of the backfield.  Harris has lined up pretty regularly in the slot at Alabama as well, so the BILLS could be in 10, 11, or 12 personnel and still theoretically use 5 wide.

I don't wanna go anywhere near Etienne.   He smells way too much like Spiller to me.  He's small, has had ball security issues, and will likely be a below average blocker.  The other 2 guys aren't significantly "straight line" slower but they will create way more yards after contact and be a huge upgrade in short yardage.

Dont follow college ball so I cant speak for a specific player. That said, I agree with the punisher type back. I want one that can carry the momentum into the line and move defenders. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler

Not that their running styles are similar, but one thing I always noticed about OJ and Sanders is that their feet were always close to the ground, they weren't high steppers. 

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
5 hours ago, Ann said:

I loved Freddy Jackson...

Arguably my favorite BILL ever.  No one got more outta his talent or was  a better dude.  He might be the best RB I ever saw at setting up/using blocking and I don't remember a single carry where the first guy who touched him brought him down without help.

It's too bad the idiots in the BILLS' front office kept using high draft capital to try to replace him.

• Like 6