Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen and the QB Room

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Beer__League__Hockey
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

"He still throws interceptable balls..."

"He used to make really egregious throws. It creeps in every now and again..."

"I still think he is erratic as a thrower and so he doesn’t scare me the same way Rodgers does. "

"...I’m not sure he totally has that command yet."

Wrong Josh.  Oh well, time to blow it all up Cleveland Style. 

Now I'm singing Gangnam Style in my head with the alt lyrics "Cleveland Style".

Gangnam Style' death prompts warning to middle-aged men not to attempt the  vigorous dance | The Independent | The Independent

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

"I still think he is erratic as a thrower and so he doesn’t scare me the same way Rodgers does. "

"...I’m not sure he totally has that command yet."

If he doesn't totally have that command yet (with Daboll leaving), he is certain to be the scariest QB in the league when he does. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 1

Alaska Darin
14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Is it me or does look bigger today? What a baby face!

He's way bigger, especially across the shoulders.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bill's Quarterback Matt Barkley spoke to the media on Monday following practice. Topics included what Ken Dorsey and Joe Brady bring to the quarterback room, how much of a whirlwind last season was for him going to multiple teams, and what about the Buffalo Bills is so contagious that makes guys want to return.

Matt Barkley: "Pegula's Created an Unbelievable Culture" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Can we keep 3 QBs on the active roster? Or is Barkley on the PS?

If Barkley can go to the PS and is willing to go there, that'd be the best path forward.  Would be surprised if anybody wants him for their backup and that would be the only reason he'd get signed elsewhere.  Maybe they could work out a gentleman's agreement that if somebody tries to sign him to their active roster they'll activate him & cut/IR somebody else.

This team will lose some good football players.  If he'd go PS then that's 1 less they have to lose.

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Can we keep 3 QBs on the active roster? Or is Barkley on the PS?

The short answer is "you can keep as many players at each position as you want on the active roster."

Does Barkley make the 53?  Nah.  Is he signed to another team's active roster?  Also probably nah.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The short answer is "you can keep as many players at each position as you want on the active roster."

Does Barkley make the 53?  Nah.  Is he signed to another team's active roster?  Also probably nah.

Alternate thought; if Keenum looks good again in the last PS game, and someone suddenly needs a solid backup, do  the BIlls trade him (and keep Barkley)? I have to admit Keenum looked pretty good yesterday. Especially his throw to Diggs, and especially as I watch other teams' backups throw a lot of dirt balls.

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Alternate thought; if Keenum looks good again in the last PS game, and someone suddenly needs a solid backup, do  the BIlls trade him (and keep Barkley)? I have to admit Keenum looked pretty good yesterday. Especially his throw to Diggs, and especially as I watch other teams' backups throw a lot of dirt balls.

I don’t think so.  He is way better than Barkley and if Josh misses a game or two, Keenum vs. Barkley could be the difference in a playoff seeding scenario.

• Like 4

On 7/26/2022 at 7:07 PM, Alaska Darin said:

He's way bigger, especially across the shoulders.

Might have been Dawkins who a few weeks ago in an interview mentioned Josh weighing 260.