Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I realize that is about Micah but nice to see White out there, in gear, without a red jersey, looking like he is practicing with the rest of the team.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I realize that is about Micah but nice to see White out there, in gear, without a red jersey, looking like he is practicing with the rest of the team.

I 100% agree.  I will be pretty shocked if, at a minimum TW27 isn't on the 53 next week.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I 100% agree.  I will be pretty shocked if, at a minimum TW27 isn't on the 53 next week.

pretty much has to be on the 53

or back to IR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Meaning?  (twitter header image)

poyer.jpg.fb40434fd64b4d7e094fd3f37c6e84a9.jpg

Keep the team together for another run (Jerry Reinsdorf decided to blow up the BULLS after the 6th title when pretty much all of them, including Phil Jackson were willing to do it one more time).

• Cheers 3

On 1/24/2023 at 1:22 PM, Ann said:

This does not sound promising for Poyer to return.

I already marked him down as gone when he didn't get an extension and they just tossed him some incentives for good will. Normally I would definitely want him back but all of those injuries this year really makes me think twice about it. 

• Like 5