Jump to content

Marsha - Mean Tweets


Alaska Darin
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Wishing his dog ill was completely unnecessary. What did that dog ever do to anyone?

That reminded me of a scene in "Married With Children" where Al is at the dentist.  The dentist is going through a bad divorce and right before he's about to start working on Al his wife calls and says she wants his baseball cards as part of the settlement.

 

Dentist:  "Why would you want my baseball cards?  You don't even like baseball!  Oh, you want them because you know I love them."


Now very angry/vengeance seeking dentist begins work on poor, innocent Al.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

That reminded me of a scene in "Married With Children" where Al is at the dentist.  The dentist is going through a bad divorce and right before he's about to start working on Al his wife calls and says she wants his baseball cards as part of the settlement.

 

Dentist:  "Why would you want my baseball cards?  You don't even like baseball!  Oh, you want them because you know I love them."


Now very angry/vengeance seeking dentist begins work on poor, innocent Al.

Was this the same dentist that took one look in Al’s mouth and exclaimed “mother of all creatures, great and small!”?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Was this the same dentist that took one look in Al’s mouth and exclaimed “mother of all creatures, great and small!”?

That very one.

 

Scene starts at about the 16 minute mark.

               
               
               
               
               
               
              https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6pv75m
Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

That very one.

 

Scene starts at about the 16 minute mark.

               
               
               
               
               
               
              https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6pv75m

 

Did you happen to remember that episode for the dentist or for Traci Lords?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, GG1 said:

 

Did you happen to remember that episode for the dentist or for Traci Lords?

Honestly, until I read her name I didn't even recognize her.  The Baseball card reference is the thing I remembered because I lost all of my childhood cards in a fire.  Since I'm a pack rat, those cards would have been worth some serious coin today because I kept EVERYTHING.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines