Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl Game Day Thread

Ann

18 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Well this sucked.  

Nah. Better outcome.

After that AFCCG, I'm not really cool with the Chiefs. Was cool seeing mahomes get battered at the end. Cosmic justice.

• Like 1

Last two SBs Marsha was along for the ride. The opponents scored a total of 12 points. 12 in two games. Marsha is great, buts he’s also benefitted from some of the best defensive games.  

Brad Johnson is proud. 

Edited by Dubs part Dub
  • Like 2

The only thing that could have been better is if,

B.r.a.d.y had held up the trophy and then said

"Now stay tuned for Queen Latifah in the debut of "The Equalizer" right here on CBS.

😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

PromoTheRobot
19 minutes ago, Dubs part Dub said:

Last two SBs Marsha was along for the ride. The opponents scored a total of 12 points. 12 in two games. Marsha is great, buts he’s also benefitted from some of the best defensive games.  

Brad Johnson is proud. 

He was fine tonight but it was the defense that won that game.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yeah, I’d call him efficient this evening. This was a win by the Tampa Bay defense.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

exactly.

same as last SB. 

he’s had an incredible career, no doubt. I just think if we’re being honest, he’s been more fortunate from circumstance than any QB in history. 

he’s played two great teams in the SB, the Rams in the first one and the Chiefs. Each of those was won by the defense. The rest of his SB his toughest task was getting there.  And that was greatly benefitted by playing in a roll over division for nearly two decades and getting home playoff games year in and year out. 

he’s beat a mediocre Eagles, Panthers, Rams, and Falcons team and got lucky against a good Seattle team. 

Edited by Dubs part Dub
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Wow...

Great breakdown.

Watch.

As I was watching the game, I kept going back to the BILLS' Sunday Night opener against the Giants in 1996 when we couldn't block the Giants playing 11 personnel, so we put in 22 personnel, which ended up winning the game.

Reid and Bienamy got their arrogant asses handed to them.

• Like 1