Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Sabres '20?- '21 season - Kreuger's Replacement?

GG1

You just gave me the very bad feeling that they are comfortable with giving Hutton that limited time in the shortened season. I really think the goalie situation is what it is right now. 

• Angry 1

12 hours ago, shrader said:

You just gave me the very bad feeling that they are comfortable with giving Hutton that limited time in the shortened season. I really think the goalie situation is what it is right now. 

Will be EXTREMELY unhappy if Ullmark & Hutton are 1 & 2 in 3 weeks.

19 hours ago, Taro T said:

And that move would likely push the Sabres into the playoffs even in the Division of Death™️.

Superscript in honor of DC Tom

• FANtastic 1

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Oh, wow, I expect that to happen.

Now that AZ could game the system by keeping 3 goalies on the big club and taxi squading the 21st skater, the likelihood of not making a deal is high.  But, until the season starts, will hope for that playoff ensuring trade. 

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Now that AZ could game the system by keeping 3 goalies on the big club and taxi squading the 21st skater, the likelihood of not making a deal is high.  But, until the season starts, will hope for that playoff ensuring trade. 

Well if it doesn’t happen they’re going to have to play a wide open high scoring style.

Or lose a lot.

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Well if it doesn’t happen they’re going to have to play a wide open high scoring style.

Or lose a lot.

Well, they could do both.

Actually, in the very remote off chance that Ullmark outplays Hutton enough that he earns 2/3 of the starts AND Hutton stays healthy so he's actually GOOD the 20-ish games he plays in, they can be good enough to take the 2 or 3 seed.

That requires a lot to break the Sabres way and is significantly more of a break in net than they've had in any season post-Miller.

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Well, they could do both.

Actually, in the very remote off chance that Ullmark outplays Hutton enough that he earns 2/3 of the starts AND Hutton stays healthy so he's actually GOOD the 20-ish games he plays in, they can be good enough to take the 2 or 3 seed.

That requires a lot to break the Sabres way and is significantly more of a break in net than they've had in any season post-Miller.

2 or 3 seed would be phenomenal. 

I see them fighting with NJ and Boston for fourth, at best. 

Philly, NYI, Pit, NYR are going to be tough to top.

Hey all, finally ditched DTV in the move. Just to damn expensive. I also had center ice through them, now need to get through the NHL. Looks to me like they still do not have any pricing or sub info up yet...anyone else see something different?

23 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hey all, finally ditched DTV in the move. Just to damn expensive. I also had center ice through them, now need to get through the NHL. Looks to me like they still do not have any pricing or sub info up yet...anyone else see something different?

I have DTV still and they don't have anything yet on pricing either.  All I know is with less games, it better come with less of a price tag.

On 12/30/2020 at 11:46 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Update today - DTV prices - $115 for 1 time charge, 28.75 for 4 equal payments.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whatnot78 said:

I have DTV still and they don't have anything yet on pricing either.  All I know is with less games, it better come with less of a price tag.

I'll have to look into that to make sure that's what they charge.  Had received a letter a month or so back saying the price was going to be $165.

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

I'll have to look into that to make sure that's what they charge.  Had received a letter a month or so back saying the price was going to be $165.

Like every other year, there is no wiggle room on discounts, unlike Sunday Ticket.  Most I could get was a $10 loyalty credit.

• Cheers 1

On 12/30/2020 at 11:46 AM, plenzmd1 said:

See if you can get the Buffalo MSG feed with  Fubotv.  That's what I'm considering.   I use the W Hurley address for my DTV, and get the Sabres game included.    I'm also exploring options once football season ends.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, shrader said:

Hell, they still owe me money for the unused portion of center ice from last year. Good luck telling them that though. 

I called and got a $50 credit when they cancelled the rest of the regular season

2 hours ago, Whatnot78 said:

I called and got a $50 credit when they cancelled the rest of the regular season

Lucky, they played it incredibly stupid with me. It was right as I was “renegotiating” with directv, so I didn’t want to push that angle at the same time. 

• Like 1