Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Free Agency Signings: Predictions

Ann

You know, with the coming multitude of veteran players that are going to be available soon, and the requirement for a heady and intelligent front office and coaching staff............

I find myself in an unusual position of being confident in the current Buffalo Bills 

It was not always that way.

• Like 8
  • Cheers 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

You know, with the coming multitude of veteran players that are going to be available soon, and the requirement for a heady and intelligent front office and coaching staff............

I find myself in an unusual position of being confident in the current Buffalo Bills 

It was not always that way.

I can only imagine the level of off-season griping that will take place ATOP in spite of this truth.

On 2/11/2021 at 10:22 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Or maybe they won't 🙂

Time for Tailgate Beers to recalibrate their sources.

Denico Autry Stats

Bills expected to have significant interest in Colts DL Denico Autry

The Buffalo Bills are expected to address their pass-rush this offseason.

</snip>

There are some intriguing options available, but one name that Bills fans should get to know is Denico Autry of the Indianapolis Colts. According to Jim Ayello of the Indianapolis Star, the Bills are one of five teams that are expected to pursue the pass-rusher.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Okay, I enlarged it...................................now what ?

:shocked:

Now pick the names that you've heard of and DEMAND that OBD sign them all to contracts, cap be damned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Koko said:

Now pick the names that you've heard of and DEMAND that OBD sign them all to contracts, cap be damned.

I think we are well positioned to have some of these higher profile agents come in for cheap to put us squarely over the top as a Super Bowl favorite.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Koko said:

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I think we are well positioned to have some of these higher profile agents come in for cheap to put us squarely over the top as a Super Bowl favorite.

Me, "checks URL"

• Haha 2

On 3/12/2021 at 11:13 AM, Foxx said:

The market is terrible for free agents. The better teams have a gigantic advantage. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The market is terrible for free agents. The better teams have a gigantic advantage. 

Once we get them in the door and they experience the process, they are ours. :bathbaby:

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Bills are in a fantastic spot with that cap right now.

If that is accurate, I agree!

oh.jpg