Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jessica Pegula [Tennis]

Ann

• 5 months later...
Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

Is she still ranked #1 in the US? I know she was near the end of last year.

Yes she is.

It would be so wonderful if she could win Wimbledon for her mother.

• Love 2

11 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Jessica lost today after a rain delay being up 4-1 in the last set.

jpegs.PNG

That’s too bad.  She’s come a long way the past few years but can’t seem to break through with a run in the big tournaments.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, KD in CA said:

That’s too bad.  She’s come a long way the past few years but can’t seem to break through with a run in the big tournaments.

Kind of turning into a modern day Jimmy Arias.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Taro T said:

Kind of turning into a modern day Jimmy Arias.

I remember seeing him play. In the ‘80s we went to the US Open almost every year, usually the early rounds so we could wander around and catch various matches all day. Such a great event.

When I cleaned out my Mom’s desk after she passed, I found years worth of draw sheets that she had got at the event and used to track the rest of the tournament.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Alaska Darin
On 7/11/2023 at 9:10 PM, KD in CA said:

Her game isn't really suited to grass. The girl who beat her has an unbelievable grass court game.

• Cheers 2

• 3 weeks later...

American No. 1 Tennis Pro and and 3rd ranked player in the world Jessica Pegula joined One Bills Live. She talked about her preparation for the US Open and her upcoming role in the Netflix show "Break Point." She went on to share her thoughts on this year's Bills team and her experience Tuesday attending practice. 

Jessica Pegula Joins One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This one is extra special. I am half Korean. I don’t speak and I am still learning about my culture (my mom was adopted and left on a doorstep of a Korean police station) but I have been overwhelmed by the support from Korean fans. My mom visited her orphanage here when I played this event 4 years ago. It was the first time she felt open about learning about her past. Her health struggles the past year made this tournament a goal to win. It has been such an honor to play in front of you. 감사합니다

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

• 2 months later...