Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Do You Even Hoist, Bro?

The_Dude

At the gym. 

I HATE leg day. It’s leg day. 

Hate the days workout but gonna power through it anyways? Post your gripes and victories here! Back to cleans 😪

Bro! I missed you over there. Start a gun thread too. 

I’m in the hiring process for a fed agency so I need to make sure my cardio and body weight stuff is straight. No bulking for a while. 

Walter Buffalo

Just hoisted my behind out of my nice comfy over priced chair and then hoisted it up on my overpriced way too high up mattress.

Does that qualify?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I haven't been able to weight lift in a couple years. Getting old and nagging injuries tell me to put my ego aside. I hated/loved leg day. I miss doing squats.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 8:44 AM, Westside said:

I haven't been able to weight lift in a couple years. Getting old and nagging injuries tell me to put my ego aside. I hated/loved leg day. I miss doing squats.

I hate leg day. 

Fortunately for me it’s arm day! Time to get pumped!  

• Cheers 1

Six days a week.  Well missed yesterday. Seeing we are operating at 25% occupancy in gyms (I think) there was a line. I'm sorry I don't do lines very well. 

Yeah yeah I know the 90's called and they want their drug of choice back.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Six days a week.  Well missed yesterday. Seeing we are operating at 25% occupancy in gyms (I think) there was a line. I'm sorry I don't do lines very well. 

Yeah yeah I know the 90's called and they want their drug of choice back.  

damn dude im lucky to get in 4 days a week. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

damn dude im lucky to get in 4 days a week. 

I make it a point after work 4 days and weekends.  It's a bitch sometimes seeing I work long days but the view is good at the gym.  Kudos to that yoga pants inventor guy.   BTW I only do arms.  I do treadmill every day and that works my legs!  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I make it a point after work 4 days and weekends.  It's a bitch sometimes seeing I work long days but the view is good at the gym.  Kudos to that yoga pants inventor guy.   BTW I only do arms.  I do treadmill every day and that works my legs!  

Yes, Jim, I too hoist for the MILFs in yoga pants. God bless em. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Yes, Jim, I too hoist for the MILFs in yoga pants. God bless em. 

I have two &#%$ed up shoulders so I can't really lift anything above my head so I work mostly bi's and tri's.  

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have two &#%$ed up shoulders so I can't really lift anything above my head so I work mostly bi's and tri's.  

Oh man, my shoulders are so bad. Arthritis in both. I’m 36, but I look 12 so I’m just too young for bad shoulders. I sleep on my stomach and when an arm makes it’s way under the pillow, I wake up with horrible shoulder pain. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Oh man, my shoulders are so bad. Arthritis in both. I’m 36, but I look 12 so I’m just too young for bad shoulders. I sleep on my stomach and when an arm makes it’s way under the pillow, I wake up with horrible shoulder pain. 

I fell of a stepstool and partially tore both rotator cuffs.  I'm 59 and look 36.  🙂 

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I fell of a stepstool and partially tore both rotator cuffs.  I'm 59 and look 36.  🙂 

That sucks, man. Glad you’re still working out. That and weed are my mental health therapies. 

23 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

That sucks, man. Glad you’re still working out. That and weed are my mental health therapies. 

Oh I thought you meant it sucks being 59 not the shoulders. 

Carry on...............

On 10/20/2020 at 2:44 PM, mead107 said:

Our gym is still closed.  
miss it.  
have been doing a lot of work for my cousin at his house. Using mussels have not used in a long time.  

When ours closed for a couple months the wife and I would hike every day. It was nice. We have lots of great trails with some beautiful views. But I missed lifting and listening to music.  They reopened just in time because it was starting to get dark during our hikes and we’d hear coyotes howling in the distance. 😬

If they shut back down I’m &#%$ed because with the time change coming up I won’t be able to hike at all after work. 😡

On 10/20/2020 at 2:44 PM, mead107 said:

Our gym is still closed.  
miss it.  
have been doing a lot of work for my cousin at his house. Using mussels have not used in a long time.  

Chef Jim missed a lay up. 
Using mussels - white wine with garlic and butter.
Haven't had them in a while.