Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Season Tickets

Foxx

So... I am looking to again secure season tickets for the upcoming season.

I don't know if it is due to COVID or just the success of the Bills, but you now have to contact the Bills Ticket Office to learn anything about what is available. Used to be you just utilized the online portal.

Anyways, what are your plans for this coming year? Renewing? Looking to upgrade? Letting them go? Opting out if the COVID thing makes it not really feasible? Have extra seats available?

Discuss. 

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey

Just put my deposit down on 2 seats half way up 313. Love the sunny side.

You’re right on the website.  We did have to call a dude on the other end, and they haven’t quite nailed the cost yet, but he expects no more than a 10% increase over last year. I had the same seats last spring picked out, but smartly held off due to covaids.

I don’t expect we’ll be allowed to every game. I’m hoping by the end of the season we’ll be there, drunk as a skunk.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 3:20 PM, Foxx said:

So... I am looking to again secure season tickets for the upcoming season.

I don't know if it is due to COVID or just the success of the Bills, but you now have to contact the Bills Ticket Office to learn anything about what is available. Used to be you just utilized the online portal.

Anyways, what are your plans for this coming year? Renewing? Looking to upgrade? Letting them go? Opting out if the COVID thing makes it not really feasible? Have extra seats available?

Discuss. 

Will be there as always, getting in an argument with Hammer at 6:45 on why the F am i waiting in line, giving him sage advice on how to streamline his operation...eating @mead107stromboli at 7AM,  heading to the game about 12:15 to avoid lines and get to the clean potties at the top of the upper deck before anyone else is up there...then frying up a 150-200 wings after the game while telling everyone how smart i am about football!!!

On 2/16/2021 at 5:03 PM, Ann said:

You think things will be back to normal and the stadium will be full?

better be! Lets hope new Gov Letitia James doesn't crave god like status as much as the current guy.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Will be there as always, getting in an argument with Hammer at 6:45 on why the F am i waiting in line, giving him sage advice on how to streamline his operation...eating @mead107stromboli at 7AM,  heading to the game about 12:15 to avoid lines and get to the clean potties at the top of the upper deck before anyone else is up there...then frying up a 150-200 wings after the game while telling everyone how smart i am about football!!!

better be! Lets hope new Gov Letitia James doesn't crave god like status as much as the current guy.

And how many times do I have to give you butter for the wings. 
when are you in line at 6:45? 😹😹😹

5 minutes ago, mead107 said:

And how many times do I have to give you butter for the wings. 
when are you in line at 6:45? 😹😹😹

i dunno..maybe everytime?

49 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Kathy Hochul is up first.  Letitia has to take her out too, so that means Letitia needs to run in 2022.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Will be there as always, getting in an argument with Hammer at 6:45 on why the F am i waiting in line, giving him sage advice on how to streamline his operation...

Used to be you could get in the lot at 6am, before any workers showed up. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Used to be you could get in the lot at 6am, before any workers showed up. 

You and I, maybe a few others did that the last time or the time before. It wasn't appreciated. 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boyst said:

You and I, maybe a few others did that the last time or the time before. It wasn't appreciated. 😂

That's where having a high clearance vehicle to get over the curb helps. 

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

That's where having a high clearance vehicle to get over the curb helps. 

And driving through the neighbors grass is acceptable. I'm still surprised they let me do that. 

Edit. I'll never forget 1 year I cut I front of some girls and another group of girls had a girl get out of their car to ask if I'd let them in because they "have to drive all the way back to Albany tonight." I told her that wasn't far and she said it was 4 hours, which made me reply I have 10 hours drive to get done tonight. She was confused and speechless until I told her to go look at my rear tags. She didn't and instead said "please, let us in." I said no. 😁

Edited by Boyst

• 2 weeks later...

Bills planning for full capacity at stadium this fall

... The team is announcing pricing for 2021 tickets, which will be slightly higher than they were set to be last year.

The Bills are planning to have full capacity starting at the team's season opener, but say if state or league guidelines limit capacity season ticket members have priority to access tickets. Fans who opted out last year will be given the option to return this year in their same seat locations. For Canadian fans, who make up about 10% of the team's season ticket base, if the border remains closed, season ticket holders unable to enter the country will have any money paid applied to account credit or can request a refund. ...