Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Twitter Handles

IDBillzFan

This is as close as I get to social media. I've considered Twitter many times. As much of a hellhole it can be, it is also very good source of information and amusement. What always stops me is that I work for a company whose contracts come from either the DOJ or SEC. It's just safer for me not to because I don't think I'd be able to resist the political commentary.

I may end up giving an anonymous handle a shot.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 2

I'd share, but none of you would want to follow my hearts and unicorns, sweet as pie and butter would not melt in her mouth, twitter account. 🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

@tom_blersch, if anyone wants to follow.

In as much as I focus on anything, it's tilting at windmills ("That's not true, here's what was said/done/happened.")  Some military history - not much, because Twitter sucks for that format.  The occasional well-received joke ("Early Medieval Europe was basically run by biker gangs" was today's.)  An occasional "WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!" conspiracy theory.

I enjoy the replies/comments to hottie conservative commentators.  You dog, you. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
leh-nerd skin-erd
8 hours ago, Robs House said:

Looks like I'm down a Twitter handle.

Now @Robshouse5

I don’t have an account on Twitter.  The format causes my head to spin.  Are you getting bounced off due to content posted? 

You seem delightful. 

leh-nerd skin-erd
10 hours ago, Robs House said:

It's not as much about the content as who it's directed at. I haven't actually been banned outright, but if you rock the boat your account gets shadow banned or suspended. I can get back on if I confirm my phone # but I'm not doing that.

It’s like James Bond is living in Robs House(s).  

What a suck fest Twitter is. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 7:19 PM, Ann said:

I'd share, but none of you would want to follow my hearts and unicorns, sweet as pie and butter would not melt in her mouth, twitter account. 🙂 

image.png.e45ff5bd2591dd34001bbf265230912a.pngimage.png.fe09d2078dc92e7b0b97e4375cee4ccd.png

• Like 1

No participation in social media here.  I'm not interested in what others had for breakfast, the color of the new curtains, nor the name of their daughter's new boyfriend.  If you want me to know something email, text or telephone me.

• 1 month later...

Hey y’all. If you have not done so yet, please follow the billsfans4 account , and like and retweet every god dang thing we put out there cause it all gold Jerry! 

seriously, any help appreciated. Not doing more than a tweet or a retweet a day.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1