Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Inflation and What To Do

The_Dude

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

It’s not dropping, no one who is honest has ever said that.  The rate of increase is dropping.

Since it is a lagging indicator, it’s important not to keep rates too high as the impact of the current fed policies will only be really felt in a quarter or two.

I stand by my prediction that the fed will drop rates starting q3.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I've been saying for a while now that fifty is the new twenty. 

And yes I still carry cash. 

Me too. Kinda grinds my gears that convenience stores give you a hassle if you hand them a 50 (or 100 for that matter).

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Me too. Kinda grinds my gears that convenience stores give you a hassle if you hand them a 50 (or 100 for that matter).

Seems to me like they're getting used to seeing the bigger bills come out.

Now if you have an EBT card you're golden. 🤬

• Cheers 1

• 1 month later...

Get ready to pay more at the pump. Futures, starting tonight, should be interesting. 

OPEC+ Makes Surprise 1 Million-Barrel Oil Production Cut

... Saudi Arabia led the cartel by pledging its own 500,000 barrel-a-day supply reduction. Fellow members including Kuwait, the United Arabia Emirates and Algeria followed suit, while Russia said the production cut it was implementing from March to June would continue until the end of the 2023. 

The initial impact of the cuts, starting next month, will add up to about 1.1 million barrels a day. From July, due to the extension of Russia’s existing supply reduction, there will be about 1.6 million barrels a day less crude on the market than previously expected. ...

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1