Skip Bayless: 4 year, 32 million dollar contract with FOX

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Not really related... 😛

I want someone to sign Fitz to be a color guy. I think he could as good as Romo.

• FANtastic 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, Foxx said:

I heard that ESPN wanted to get him and Stephen A. back together. Be thankful FOX saved you from that 

Listen, I am a peaceful man with a non-violent, libertarian moral philosophy; but I’d have given FOX money if they had set him on fire instead.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I heard that ESPN wanted to get him and Stephen A. back together. Be thankful FOX saved you from that 

I haven't watched ESPN for years because of Stephen A. I haven't logged on to ESPN.com for years because of Lebron.

How do I REALLY feel about them, though? reference TYTT2's post above this one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mahoney said:

I haven't watched ESPN for years because of Stephen A. I haven't logged on to ESPN.com for years because of Lebron.

I don’t like being yelled at, either. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Mahoney said:

I guess the simple solution here is to pare Lebron with Stephon A.  :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Augie said:

This is one of the reasons I choked down the cost to add NFL to my Sirius subscription. I'd listen to him and Sharpe, or Mad Dog, in lieu of Sirius/XM and couldn't understand how people pay these bozos to have the moronic conversations that they have.

Imagine how bad you have to be to make someone pay money for something that includes listening to audio of Charlie Weiss and Gil Brandt.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I guess the simple solution here is to pare Lebron with Stephon A.  :classic_biggrin:

Could we at least consider TYTT2's solution? 😁

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Augie said:

Or lectured.

I'm sure these guys are role models to a lot of people. They're loud-mouthed, hypocritical race-baiters to me. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mahoney