Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed you merely need to 'accept' the terms by clicking the "I agree" button below.
- Accounts are to be registered to individuals. Registering an account for more than one person to log into is prohibited.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to join this forum - For users under the age of 13 wishing to join please contact coppa(at)rpginitiative.com for information regarding this.
- Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
- The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this community. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this community.
Choice of Laws/Forum Selection Clause:
Any and all legal disputes arising from the use of this website, against Rumbling Herd Media, LLC d/b/a Billsfans.com, or any entity or individual associated with Rumbling Herd Media, LLC d/b/a Billsfans.com, are to be filed in either the Monroe County Court in Rochester, New York, the Monroe County Supreme Court in Rochester, New York, or the United States District Court for the Western District of New York in Rochester, New York. Additionally, the user agrees that any and all disputes arising from use of Rumbling Herd Media, LLC d/b/a Billsfans.com, or against or any entity or individual associated with Rumbling Herd Media, LLC d/b/a Billsfans.com, are to be decided under the applicable laws of the State of New York, or, if necessary, applicable United States law.
The user specifically agrees to reimburse Rumbling Herd Media, LLC d/b/a Billsfans.com, or any entity or individual associated with Rumbling Herd Media, LLC d/b/a Billsfans.com, for the costs of litigation, including reasonable attorneys fees
DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY. To the full extent permitted by law, Rumbling Herd Media, LLC d/b/a billsfans.com, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates, and successors in interest ("RHM Entities") (1) make no promises, warranties, or representations as to RHM, including its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) provide RHM on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and any risk of using RHM is assumed by you; (3) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including as to accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and all warranties arising from course of dealing, usage, or trade practice; and (4) disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with RHM. RHM Entities are NOT liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to RHM, and in no event shall such liability exceed $100 or the amount you paid us in the year preceding such loss. Some jurisdictions restrict or alter these disclaimers and limits, so some may not apply to you.
CLAIMS & INDEMNITY. Any claim, cause of action, demand, or dispute arising from or related to RHM ("Claims") will be governed by the internal laws of New York, without regard to conflict of law provisions, except to the extent governed by US federal law. Any Claims will be exclusively resolved by courts in Rochester, NY (except we may seek preliminary or injunctive relief anywhere). You agree to (1) submit to the personal jurisdiction of courts in Rochester, NY; (2) indemnify and hold RHM Entities harmless from any Claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys' fees) that arise from a third party and relate to your use of RHM; and (3) be liable and responsible for any Claims we may have against your officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, or any other party, directly or indirectly, paid, directed or controlled by you, or acting for your benefit.
MISC. Unless you have entered into a separate written or electronic agreement with us that expressly references the TOU, this is the exclusive and entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral. Users complying with prior written licenses may access RHM thereby until authorization is terminated. Our actions or silence toward you or anyone else does not waive, modify, or limit the TOU or our ability to enforce it. The USE, LIQUIDATED DAMAGES, and CLAIMS & INDEMNITY sections survive termination of the TOU, and you will remain bound by those sections. If a TOU term is unenforceable, it shall be limited to the least extent possible and supplemented with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the parties. The English version of the TOU controls over any translations. If you reasonably believe content infringes your IP rights, see https://www.billsfans.com/guidelines/.
Effective as of August 8th, 2021