Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Help the Idiot: 21-28%, Thanks Biden

The_Dude

I own a small business. I’m a finance dummy. It’s not a great combination but I make due. I’m hoping to gross about $1.2 million. Am I an idiot for looking at this as $70k out of my company and into the hands of the government?

Got any losses to delay the inevitable tax hit?  Remember though, the feds always get their money. Always.

If you like, you can look at it as your customers are paying those taxes to the government as your prices should take your tax burden into consideration.  Price of service(s) + tax layout = cost of doing business. You cannot run a business without your employees (I assume), you cannot run a business without paying taxes.

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Got any losses to delay the inevitable tax hit?  Remember though, the feds always get their money. Always.

If you like, you can look at it as your customers are paying those taxes to the government as your prices should take your tax burden into consideration.  Price of service(s) + tax layout = cost of doing business. You cannot run a business without your employees (I assume), you cannot run a business without paying taxes.

I’m just going to cry the next time I talk with my CPA. 

I bought new trucks at the end of last year and I don’t really see a good 2021 write off. 

Do Dems know that shit like this DOESNT hurt Bezos, it hurts little guys like me. 

• Like 2

Just now, The_Dude said:

I’m just going to cry the next time I talk with my CPA. 

I bought new trucks at the end of last year and I don’t really see a good 2021 write off. 

Do Dems know that shit like this DOESNT hurt Bezos, it hurts little guys like me. 

You may want to sit down with a good tax attorney/CPA/company growth planner and figure out how you can minimize your company tax burden so it isn't so painful for you come April 15th.

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

You may want to sit down with a good tax attorney/CPA/company growth planner and figure out how you can minimize your company tax burden so it isn't so painful for you come April 15th.

Ive got the worst birthday ever. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 7:49 PM, The_Dude said:

Surprise your parents didn’t send you in to the irs to pay their taxes. 😎🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
On 3/15/2021 at 6:49 PM, The_Dude said:

Nah.  Try being born around Christmas and getting one gift every year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nah.  Try being born around Christmas and getting one gift every year.

My wife birthday is the day after Valentines, I thought I could combine them once...... oops.... 

Rubes Cartoon Magnets for your Fridge - page 3

• Haha 5