Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 NFL Schedule Released on May 12th

Foxx

Make your plans now!

2021 NFL regular-season schedule to be released May 12 on NFL Network, NFL.com

The excitement of the offseason doesn't end with the final day of the 2021 NFL Draft.

Eleven days later, the league will release its full regular-season schedule for all 32 teams. The 2021 schedule (powered by AWS) will be released on NFL Network, NFL.com and the NFL app on Wednesday, May 12 at 8 p.m. ET.

NFL Network will feature a special Schedule Release '21 show packed with fresh schedules and division-by-division analysis, breaking down the top matchups and prime-time games. This year's schedule release will also be a bit different because of a new element: the 17th regular-season game. ...

• 2 weeks later...
Seasons1992
34 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Early leak says 2 jets games this year 

Finally, the voice of reason is here.....

How are the cows?

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Finally, the voice of reason is here.....

How are the cows?

Cows are good!  Honestly the best link I had was the season we opened In Baltimore. I had the schedule a week ahead of time

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

Cows are good!  Honestly the best link I had was the season we opened In Baltimore. I had the schedule a week ahead of time

I hope you lost that link, because that was a truly shitty day. 

• Haha 1

Seasons1992
8 hours ago, GG1 said:

"But I tried my hardest, dad!"

image.jpeg.89aece25229b26767eaec552d2b40002.jpeg

10 hours ago, GG1 said:

It was a scout for the Bills. He hasn't worked with them in a while. Be was a big advocate for the WR from Texas who was a flop.

Hard to believe we haven't had nary a leak as of yet. Two and one half hours before full release and, I mean, this is almost unheard of, isn't it?

• Doh! 1

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

Hard to believe we haven't had nary a leak as of yet. Two and one half hours before full release and, I mean, this is almost unheard of, isn't it?

Since DC Tom isn't around to do the honors, allow me... I'm an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

From the Athletic (paid site)

Jaguars, Falcons set to host games in London when new NFL 2021 schedule is revealed

</snip>

The determination has been made it is safe and two teams — the Atlanta Falcons and Jacksonville Jaguars — will play “home” games at Tottenham Football Club’s stadium. Because COVID-19 is more under control in the United Kingdom than Mexico, the NFL will not return to Mexico City this season.

</snip>

It’s unclear what travel restrictions to enter England NFL teams would face or whether the UK government will waive them for the league. Starting May 17, the United States is on a UK list of countries whose travelers need to quarantine upon arrival in the UK for 10 days and take two COVID tests (and that applies to the vaccinated).

Policies change, and a quarantine is untenable in the middle of an NFL season. Nevertheless, the NFL is planning to send four teams (the Miami Dolphins may be the Jaguars’ opponent) to London. The NFL typically has contingency plans for all games, and presumably would be willing to relocate the London games if the COVID-19 situation changed in the UK.

</snip>

• Cheers 1

Looks like Bills playing **Patriots and Bucs in back to back prime time in Dec.  

Rumors are 4 prime time games.  

Edited by GG1