Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Cole Beasley also backed up by Cristiano Ronaldo as per COVID

SackMan518

Hey, we all love Cole but I gotta be honest. This Cristiano Ronaldo is one bad ass mo-fo and outdoing Beasley every step of the way. I don't even like soccer but if I started it tomorrow this dude would be my favorite player 100%. Guy is a based GigaChad and I hope my son grows up to be like him one day.

Juventus vs Barcelona: Cristiano Ronaldo says ‘PCR IS BULL****’ after third positive coronavirus test

Cristiano Ronaldo has labelled his coronavirus test as “bull****” after being ruled out of Juventus’ Champions League match against Barcelona.

The Portuguese tested positive on 13 October while on international duty and has since been in quarantine at his home in Turin.

Ronaldo took a PCR test on Tuesday in a late bid to play at the Juventus Stadium on Wednesday night, but despite continuing to be asymptomatic, the test came back positive.

Ronaldo said he was “feeling good and healthy” and that the “PCR IS BULL****”, questioning the efficiency of the swab tests used to test Covid-19.

Ronaldo’s absence has prevented the highly-anticipated latest instalment of his rivalry with Lionel Messi. 

cristiano-ronaldo-coca-cola-2.jpg?qualit

Soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo snubbed Coca-Cola. Then their market value sank $4 billion.

Edited by SackMan518
  • Like 4