Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Roster Cuts 2021 [53 by Tuesday at 4pm]

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Man, I did not want to see him go. Glad we got some compensation though.

The compensation was off the charts. Bean got a 6th round pick for a guy drafted in the 7th round.

To me this says a lot about Beane’s scouting and player evaluation departments.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

The compensation was off the charts. Bean got a 6th round pick for a guy drafted in the 7th round.

To me this says a lot about Beane’s scouting and player evaluation departments.

I don't disagree. He was a demon on Special Teams. I hope he isn't missed there.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I don't disagree. He was a demon on Special Teams. I hope he isn't missed there.

Its never fun to watch a good prospect get moved, and I know a lot of fans liked the guy, but I just remind myself that we're not "a Darryl Johnson" away from a SB. 

Not to mention, we're likely going to lose bigger names during the cutdown. This team is pretty stacked and they can't keep everyone...which is not a bad place to be.

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

This, to me, is the most interesting part of the bottom of the roster calculus.

Which guys, that you really want to keep, do you think you can get away with cutting and still retain to your practice squad. Especially on a roster as deep as this one.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This, to me, is the most interesting part of the bottom of the roster calculus.

Which guys, that you really want to keep, do you think you can get away with cutting and still retain to your practice squad. Especially on a roster as deep as this one.

Yeah, instead of being pickers, they are gonna be the pickees.

Note: not that I don't think the Bills will be combing through the waivers, I do think they will. Simply that the Bills have more treasures than trash. and other teams will want those playeers.  What a difference a few years makes!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yeah, instead of being pickers, they are gonna be the pickees.

Note: not that I don't think the Bills will be combing through the waivers, I do think they will. Simply that the Bills have more treasures than trash other teams will want.  What a difference a few years makes!

I'm thinking there are probably 7/10 players they will be releasing that they will be sweating whether or not they will be able to place them on their PS.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I don’t think Williams or Becker will make it through to the PS. They’ll help someone else’s 53.

• Like 2