• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TakeYouToTasker 2.0

• Foxx

• Joe

• Alaska Darin

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was a little taken aback when Moss was scratched today...I really thought he was a guy who would be a game changer against this team.

I am not a fan of the empty backfield set all the time.

• Like 3

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

I am not a fan of the empty backfield set all the time.

Depends on the opponent.  Against this team?  I think it has proven to be a big mistake.

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

This calls very much into question kicking a field goal down 10 after driving the ball down to the 5.

• Like 2

Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This calls very much into question kicking a field goal down 10 after driving the ball down to the 5.

Defensive coach having confidence in his defense.  He's been burned a few times today with his decisions...I think his conservative nature took over there.

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Defensive coach having confidence in his defense.  He's been burned a few times today with his decisions...I think his conservative nature took over there.

Playing not to lose rather than to win.

• Like 1

Of two minds about this. A humbling loss at home may bring this team down to reality. OTOH, if this is how it's going to go against Pittsburgh, I'm terrified of Tennessee and KC.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

In fairness, Pittsburgh probably has the very best pass rush in the NFL.  Having to single block Watt, Heyward, and Ingram down after down was not a recipe for a lot of success.

I was a little taken aback when Moss was scratched today...I really thought he was a guy who would be a game changer against this team.

For sure, but the guards have not been good and were not good last year. I also don’t appreciate that we didn’t adjust. Our plan was to spread them out and target their weakness (the secondary) but when that turned out to not be a weakness we had no plan.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It’s not like the O is giving him confidence today to be more aggressive.

• Like 1

After the inability to knock it down in Arizona last year, the team came together and did not lose until the AFCCG. I hope they learn a lot from this game, and get their act together.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Joe said:

Of two minds about this. A humbling loss at home may bring this team down to reality. OTOH, if this is how it's going to go against Pittsburgh, I'm terrified of Tennessee and KC.

Tenn looked like hot garbage today too.  Even worse

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Oh, are they all a pleasure like yourself? ☺ 

Bills Twitter is a case study in bi-polar disorder.

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1