Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Houston Week 4 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

This defense might be the perfect complement to this offense: not just stopping the opponent, but creating turnovers and giving the offense a shorter field.  And both just pounding away at the opponent.

It's like watching Russian "Deep Battle" doctrine on the gridiron.  Which I just realized, as I type that, that it's an analogy only I would bother with.  :classic_laugh:

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Olanim might be having his best game ever.

I'd like to think he's secretly reading this board, and decided "I'll show those @$$h@l&s..."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

This defense might be the perfect complement to this offense: not just stopping the opponent, but creating turnovers and giving the offense a shorter field.  And both just pounding away at the opponent.

It's like watching Russian "Deep Battle" doctrine on the gridiron.  Which I just realized, as I type that, that it's an analogy only I would bother with.  :classic_laugh:

cfb-movies-revenge-of-the-nerds-022216-f

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm curious if that's a transmission issue or not.  Because if it isn't, then that challenge was pretty much worthless.

Well, they seem to have more cameras working now.  But for that Bills TD, they only showed the mid-field camera angle, which is pretty unusual for plays inside the 10.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Dubs said:

Did Beth Mowins murder Tiki Barber, by any chance?  OP cops in the booth, drawing a chalk body outline?

If there were any murder investigation active right now, they'd be drawing chalk outlines around all the Houston players

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Gilliam with a good seal block there.

He is quietly becoming a big piece of this team

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Did Beth Mowins murder Tiki Barber, by any chance?  OP cops in the booth, drawing a chalk body outline?

Don't care. The babblers from HQ are better than those two.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

34 zip. Time to sit Joshie.

Brittany doesn't know.

• Love 1