Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Jaguars Week 9 Game Day Thread

Ann

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

T. White makes his first meaningful play of the game.

Jax took him out of the game in the 1st series by roughing him up

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Looked more like Williams having problems to me though Ford has been bad too

Ford has been beaten both physically (keeps dropping his head/shoulders) and mentally a number of times.  He's committing too early to help block and they're coming in right behind it, through the huge gaps he's creating.

They were lining up Sweeney in the backfield right behind him early on for a reason.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Lol. The whole freakin' right side of J-Villes offensive line started before the snap.

These refs are really bad.

no

they are working off the script they were given

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

I’ve been waiting to see Josh with some fire the whole second half..he just looks totally dejected.

You'd be too if your line was performing worse than tackling dummies, and your OC calls nothing quick.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Ford has been beaten both physically (keeps dropping his head/shoulders) and mentally a number of times.  He's committing to early to help block and their coming in right behind it, through the huge gaps he's creating.

So the coaches should call plays accordingly to slow Jax down, like I said McD and Dumbell are being outcoached by a rookie coach and letting a rookie QB own them. Its unacceptable

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, bdutton said:

The right tackle for the Jags jumped early two plays in a row and the refs don't call it.

The Bills had OLs jump early a couple times too, uncalled. 

Not calling offensive false starts seems to be a common theme this season.