Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Student Loan Forgiveness

Foxx

10 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

It worked so well the last time Biden did it anyway

I thought he pushed along the government program where the people were having a very difficult time getting their earned qualifications credited?  IOW, it was an existing program? Someone spoke to that here. @Koko  perhaps?  Maybe it was @Robs House

(And, maybe I am remembering incorrectly!)

Billsandhorns
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought he pushed along the government program where the people were having a very difficult time getting their earned qualifications credited?  IOW, it was an existing program? Someone spoke to that here. @Koko  perhaps?  Maybe it was @Robs House

I'm not sure that there are that many public sector employees 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, B-Man said:

8a0595e79e0b69e981251936c3b049b28c374b47

"But why can't I get a professional quarter-million a year white collar job straight out of college????  Capitalism is rigged!!!!"

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

The only thing more embarrassing than Biden's puppeteers continually promising to erase this student debt is the number of students who are convinced they deserve it.

You may want to head for the hills and make every effort to self-sustain because when you combine the illegals coming here literally complaining about all the free stuff they're given with these college kids who can't even change their own windshield wipers, mankind is kinda screwed.

• Like 2

On 3/28/2024 at 4:18 PM, Ann said:

I got screwed by them back in 2020/2021. I had 10 years of qualifying service, made my 120 consecutive monthly payments, and applied. After about 6 months, they finally got back to me and claimed I only had made something like 54/120 consecutive payments, try again in 2027...

Edited by Koko
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1

• 2 weeks later...