Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Colts Week 11 Game Day Thread

Ann

1 minute ago, devnull said:

Weren't outscored 14 not in any of the quarters you referenced

While I understand what you're saying, in every other quarter I mentioned we looked completely inept on both sides of the ball.  The offense moved the ball well both times we've had it in this game and likely would have scored on the first drive if  Cody Ford didn't suck more than a hooker on the day the rent's due.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Yeah but, Wentz isn't waiting till after the play clock hits zero to call for the ball.

Fair point...I'm not sure if some of that has to do with who has the wind or what the weather looks like as the day goes on.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

While I understand what you're saying, in every other quarter I mentioned we looked completely inept on both sides of the ball.  The offense moved the ball well both times we've had it in this game and likely would have scored on the first drive if  Cody Ford didn't suck more than a hooker on the day the rent's due.

Valid points, but disagree

1 minute ago, devnull said:

Valid points, but disagree

Outscored 17-6 in the the 4th of the Steelers' game.  I thought it was close to being a 14 point difference.

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Cody Ford didn't suck more than a hooker on the day the rent's due.

Did I just hear Lewinsky plays right guard for the Colts

• Haha 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, KD in CA said:

I didn't see the PI clearly, but Addison was as blatant as it gets.  Gotta play smarter than that.

Both late and low.

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Did I just hear Lewinsky plays right guard for the Colts

Dude has probably spent his life hearing Lewinsky sucks jokes