Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills beat the Saints because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

So what did you do on this holiday to help insure a Bills win?  

I really have no clue what I did. I followed none of my usual routine.  I was wearing a Bills shirt for part of the day, watched the game on TV instead of my second computer monitor.  All things that would have made them lose normally.  Must be other fans routines greatly outnumbered my actions today. 

Once again, I got nuthin'. No wine, no "my seat on the sofa," and we are OOT and once again watching on an app (stupid hotel has the dish network).

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I bitterly took the Saints in the pick ‘em pool even though I expected the bounce back game we saw.

Also, the kids raided my closet.

image.thumb.jpeg.95c0dba3f281212cb63b875c9d5bf391.jpeg

They dont have their own fear? Christmas will have to fix that my friend. 

Well I watched the Thanksgiving day parade on local TV of America’s Home Town aka Plymouth Massachusetts! Then I drove past Plymouth to have Thanksgiving with our daughter. We drove back after dinner in time to watch the game at home and I stayed offline for the entire game. Obviously I was the primary reason they kicked the snot out of the Taints.