Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Tampa: Week 14 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

Dalton:  "All you have to do is follow three simple rules: never underestimate the opponent, expect the unexpected, take it outside, and be nice."

That's four rules, Dalton.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

K.  Keep vying for the biggest fish McD and Beane can throw to you.  The trained, clapping seal brigade needs to be disassembled.

We have played an entire half of NFL football without a run by a running back. Th eOL is the problem. 

• Cheers 1

What the... Diggs looks to get a flag for PI, turning his head, while the ball is still in the air and because he took his eyes off it, the catchable ball falls harmlessly to the ground.

That, is bad coaching. You sit his ass for shit like that. 

• Like 2

If McClappy doesn't tear the entire team a new one at the half... he might be better in the unemployment line. Because his act to this point sure as he'll ain't working.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

What the... Diggs looks to get a flag for PI, turning his head, while the ball is still in the air and because he took his eyes off it, the catchable ball falls harmlessly to the ground.

That, is bad coaching. You sit his ass for shit like that. 

You can't sit Diggs.  I get your point, but they won't bench Diggs.

Just now, Foxx said:

If McClappy doesn't tear the entire team a new one at the half... height be better in the unemployment line. Because his act to this point sure as he'll ain't working.

This is where I am. No one outside of Josh Allen should be safe in this organization. It's deficient in talent at all positions. That's on the coach and his chosen GM.

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

We have played an entire half of NFL football without a run by a running back. Th eOL is the problem. 

Daboll and Frazier are the problems

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

You can't sit Diggs.  I get your point, but they won't bench Diggs.

Horseshit. That is jv crap. You sit him and tear him a new @$$h@l&.

Just now, Joe said:

This is where I am. No one outside of Josh Allen should be safe in this organization. It's deficient in talent at all positions. That's on the coach and his chosen GM.

See, I dont get this. We want to fire the whole coaching staff when we have not even given the head coach a chance to dump his staff and upgrade/ This is not happening guys and girls. We have been contenders for 2 years and playoffs 3 out of 4. it is not happening and Im glad people that think it should are not the GM.

• Like 2