Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills beat the Panthers because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

So what did you do today to insure a win?

I did not wear anything Bills related, but I did watch the game on my big screen, so I was a little worried about that.  

My son went to the game and the Bills almost always lose when he attends,

However, he went today with his new girlfriend.....and we won.

I think that she might be ................the one.

😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 1

I picked up a can of Blue Diamond almonds "Carolina Reaper", which is their hottest and most "Extreme" product.

https://www.bluediamond.com/brand/snack-almonds/xtremes/carolina-reaper-xtremes-almonds

Granted there was more burn on the "way out", but I was able to handle the Carolina Reapers.  

So the Bills were able to handle the Carolina Panthers

1 minute ago, devnull said:

I picked up a can of Blue Diamond almonds "Carolina Reaper", which is their hottest and most "Extreme" product.

https://www.bluediamond.com/brand/snack-almonds/xtremes/carolina-reaper-xtremes-almonds

Granted there was more burn on the "way out", but I was able to handle the Carolina Reapers.  

So the Bills were able to handle the Carolina Panthers

Way to get behind the Bills!

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

We’ll, I did my part. I recorded the game, but didn’t watch it on the big TV. I watched it on the little TV we have on our breakfast nook peninsula all the while writing our Christmas cards and stuffing them into envelopes. 

My multitasking obviously saved the day because the wet balls Josh was dealing with weren’t helping him at all. Dems wuz slipping outs early frum his finggas makin’ dem ballz sail high. 

On 12/20/2021 at 5:50 AM, LB3 said:

I lost $20 on Quickdraw to appease the fates, which hate me.

Thank you for your self sacrifice. Will you have to throw a family member in a volcano to win the SB? Let me know if you need help. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Thank you for your self sacrifice. Will you have to throw a family member in a volcano to win the SB? Let me know if you need help. 

• Haha 1