Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 16 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Big Gun said:

First he never crossed the goal line and second he lost the ball

Ball crossed the line.

I'm not sure, if that were the Bills running it in, that I'd think it wasn't a score.

• Like 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

It’s in our hands. We score, we win.

3 still leaves it at a one score game. Why I wasn't thrilled with that 2 point attempt.

• Like 3

CarpetCrawler
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Too close to overturn. 

Could at least take a minute to look at it. Reminds me of, "Ahhh, just give it to 'em."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Ball crossed the line.

I'm not sure, if that were the Bills running it in, that I'd think it wasn't a score.

None of those angles looked to be conclusive in my opinion. Besides we know that they intended on scoring. Just give it to them

• Like 1

We were up by 10, then 13, then 6 now 5, all in the second half. How does McDermott, Daboll and Frazier let that happen. This game was pretty much over, NE had no life and were getting owned.

• Like 1

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

Could at least take a minute to look at it. Reminds me of, "Ahhh, just give it to 'em."

look below your reply!!! LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

It was pretty clear imo…when the ball came it, it moved straight down and landed on the goal line.

• Like 1

Just now, Big Gun said:

We were up by 10, then 13, then 6 now 5, all in the second half. How does McDermott, Daboll and Frazier let that happen. This game was pretty much over, NE had no life and were getting owned.

I was told the defense was doing a good job.

I was for going for 2 after the last touchdown, but with hindsight  We'd have done better to kick the extra point, Because then a field goal would put the game out of reach