Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Atlanta : Week 17 Game Day Thread

Ann

Just now, devnull said:

I wonder if Josh Rosen watching from the sidelines is maybe beginning to realize which Josh is Right Josh

Wait???? He wasnt the right Josh?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, devnull said:

I wonder if Josh Rosen watching from the sidelines is maybe beginning to realize which Josh is Right Josh

Dude, PM me. I have a work-related question I need your input on

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

That sucks

It doesn't.  If I watch live, they lose.  If I listen to the radio feed online while watching the highlights on NFL Red Zone, they're something like 8-1 this season.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47as5xe4l8amosqrg5j4

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Uncle Joe said:

I heard on the radio Atlanta put Lee Smith in motion and then they ended the quarter. Is he really that slow?

He'll still be jogging off the field when the 2nd half starts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I would love to be at this game. These types of weather games have always been my favorites.

I just wish it would snow harder. Went to a game against the Bengals at the Rockpile where you couldn’t see the field. Sounds odd, but it was AWESOME! 

• Love 1

Just now, Augie said:

I just wish it would snow harder. Went to a game against the Bengals at the Rockpile where you couldn’t see the field. Sounds odd, but it was AWESOME! 

I can list many games that would have been awesome if I couldnt see it

• Haha 1

You just can't touch the QB under any circumstances unless the ball is still in his hands.   And even then, only about half the time is ok.