Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Wind in a Jar

Jackson

Otherwise know as farts. Would you buy one, jar that is. I'm asking for a friend who is looking to start a business.

$1K seems a bit pricy to me but I'm sure they are all flowery and schtuff.

Probably all that gas

• Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Jackson said:

Otherwise know as farts. Would you buy one, jar that is. I'm asking for a friend who is looking to start a business.

$1K seems a bit pricy to me but I'm sure they are all flowery and schtuff.

Probably all that gas

What's really brilliant is she's now changed her business model, from selling farts, to selling flatulence NFTs.  

I genuinely admire taking advantage of idiots with that brilliant a level of grift.

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

What's really brilliant is she's now changed her business model, from selling farts, to selling flatulence NFTs.  

I genuinely admire taking advantage of idiots with that brilliant a level of grift.

You know what I saw in the technology pipeline the other day? Lick-O-Vision.

That's right, soon you are going to be able to lick your TV to taste things. I'm sure Smell-O-Vision will be right behind it. She will probably patent that aspect too.

I’m ok with most anything done openly and honestly that moves money from stupid people to smart people.  This is why I’ve never had a problem with the Kardashians (that and my affinity for large breasted brunettes).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Venmo ?

Sure or buy 1 meadcoin for $10,000 and get a free 5 jars

Edited by mead107
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

You know what I saw in the technology pipeline the other day? Lick-O-Vision.

That's right, soon you are going to be able to lick your TV to taste things. I'm sure Smell-O-Vision will be right behind it. She will probably patent that aspect too.

There's a real old Bugs Bunny cartoon where somehow he's giving Elmer Fudd a tour of the future.  The only bit that still stands out is Elmer reading a newspaper headline and him shouting in a shocked manner: tewevision wepwaced by smew-o-vision!

• Haha 1

ExiledInIllinois
10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I’m ok with most anything done openly and honestly that moves money from stupid people to smart people.  This is why I’ve never had a problem with the Kardashians (that and my affinity for large breasted brunettes).

You sure that's moving money from stupid people to smart people? Seems like stupid to stupid IMO... You don't have to be smart to make money.  Just shameless. 

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You sure that's moving money from stupid people to smart people? Seems like stupid to stupid IMO... You don't have to be smart to make money.  Just shameless. 

Shameless?  Eh…to me shameless is people who swindle seniors.

Someone who is willing to sell something meaningless and useless to easily entertained dopes isn’t that shameless.

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Shameless?  Eh…to me shameless is people who swindle seniors.

Someone who is willing to sell something meaningless and useless to easily entertained dopes isn’t that shameless.

And someone who's willing to sell NFTs for something meaningless and useless to easily entertained dopes is my hero.

Anyone here know much about NFTs?  Just occurred to me I should be selling NFTs for "You're an idiot."

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And someone who's willing to sell NFTs for something meaningless and useless to easily entertained dopes is my hero.

Anyone here know much about NFTs?  Just occurred to me I should be selling NFTs for "You're an idiot."

All I know about NFTs is ‘right click BAD!’

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

While you do have an indomitable claim to fame here, I'm not sure you own the intellectual property rights to that phrase. And those rights are required to mint an NFT.

But, I'm an idiot so take my two cents for what it's worth.

On 1/6/2022 at 12:40 PM, Foxx said:

While you do have an indomitable claim to fame here, I'm not sure you own the intellectual property rights to that phrase. And those rights are required to mint an NFT.

But, I'm an idiot so take my two cents for what it's worth.

Man, I miss @DCTom....

• Cheers 1